Apple One

Soldato
Nope, the lower (individual) tiers were increased recently but not the combined Apple One.

/edit - I've checked my bank app, it was exactly a year ago - Prices went up in November 2022.

Yeah that’s it and then recently iCloud storage that I pay individually went up.

Just the year goes so quick feels like every month a new price rise.

Associate
We’re heavy users of the Apple One plan, with the price increase it did make me consider all my options. My domains were previously using Google Workspace for email, calendar and cloud storage - which has also seen a price increase for me this year, so actually decided to migrate everything to iCloud and utilise one platform fully.

Was very nervous about it but I’ve had zero regrets since migrating.

Soldato
With the Apple One individual plan, can you share parts of it like the iCloud storage? Its only 50gb so not adequate but was just curious, If it was 200gb and you could share it I would sub to that as I sub to the music and iCloud 200gb currently, the storage I share, but the music is something only I listen to.

Soldato
Apple One subs going up…

Really not happy about this, getting silly now, I sadly do use Apple 1 and have since its release, but its used to be a lot cheaper.

If it ever goes over 40 within a year I’ll have to cut a lot of it out.

Permabanned
Yeah that’s it and then recently iCloud storage that I pay individually went up.

Just the year goes so quick feels like every month a new price rise.

Every company who makes mega profit per year and introduces price rises they are taking the pea out of every single customer.

Especially the ones who keep increasing contract prices mid contract due to RPI.

It's getting beyond a joke. They DO NOT need to keep rising prices.

They making enough money as it is.

Permabanned
This for sure, makes a mockery of the meaning of a "contract" you negotiate and agree to. Can't believe some of the practices that are allowed to be honest.

Should be something in the UK whereby contract means contract - both ways.

Without extra price increase clauses. The companies are making a mockery of their customers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom