Arcade High Scores! Current Game: Star Wars! - COME ON IN!

Soldato
172,900 after a few goes.

I feel like I'm missing some tricks.. Like what's the letters you collect?
Also some of the things you pick up make a massive difference. The Shoe gives you speed, umbrellas skip levels depending on colours, rings give you bonus points for jumps, crosses either shoot firebolts, water etc - there is a huge amount of things that give you various boosts.

Soldato
I had another go yesterday but unable yet to beat my high score. I should admit i do have a bubble bobble themed arcade cabinet although ive never got close to finishing the game not since i had a c64!

Had a run just there where i was at 254,000 and lost 4 lives on level 11 and the last one on 12 (thats with getting the first extra life and extend). There are some levels that have just killed me for 40 years now

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Wow, some of your scores are amazing! I haven't spent much time on this game, I do much prefer the alternate version in Puzzle Bobble. I did have a go a few days ago and struggled getting past level 3 or 4.

I think today I'll take a longer break from learning and spend some more time on this.

Soldato
Improved my score a bit.

Now 532,230 (level 21)
Wished I hadn't collected an umbrella at level 16.
Ill be hunting you down this weekend!

if you guys want hints the best one is just to get the sweeties and the shoe - these give you faster and longer bubbles, and the shoe makes you faster, it makes things a lot easier.

Last edited:
Soldato
I got up to level 21, but my score was not even 300k, like teal i took the umbrella and it killed me but it wasnt a great run to start with.

I need to spend more time on level 11, im losing 3-4 lives every time there

Soldato
Level 11. Try and take out the purple enemies as soon as possible by jumping to the centre below the space invader ship. Fast shooting really helps here.

Level 10 was my nemesis for a couple of days until I realised you can catch and pop enemies in the centre bottom without leaving the safe area.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom