ArcheAge, Ultima Online's rebirth?

Soldato
Many people here rolled west on one of the newer servers? Aier/Melisara/Orchidna? My main is on dahuta but i am tired of the insane queues to get on. I can get straight onto the 3 newer ones with zero queue but worry that they will die out and i will be left with no community there. Also the Melisara west seems completely taken over by russians etc.

Anyone had a good experience with west side of these servers? Any guilds about?

Soldato
Can you plant them anywhere? i thought people could remove them so been avoiding that. I need a ton of trees too :(

I guess it was just a smart ass answer that doesn't actually help anyone.

I've got two small farms on my two chars which yield small amounts of logs after a set number of hours/day. I've found a few trees to hack down here and there but I need 100's of logs !! :eek:

Soldato
So apparently i payed money for nothing - no reply to ticket and still having to queue on a server with 3500 just to delete 2 characters so I can play on another server.

Why do MMOs constantly screw themselves over ?

Associate
Many people here rolled west on one of the newer servers? Aier/Melisara/Orchidna? My main is on dahuta but i am tired of the insane queues to get on. I can get straight onto the 3 newer ones with zero queue but worry that they will die out and i will be left with no community there. Also the Melisara west seems completely taken over by russians etc.

Anyone had a good experience with west side of these servers? Any guilds about?

I am on that Aier and it's hardly a queue free server. I've not played since Friday night because I simply can't be arsed queuing up (3k+), even at 9am the queues are 1300 so I just exit and play something else. I used to check queues when I logged off at night (normally around 10-11pm) and mostly always the queues were all pretty equal. There were times when Aier had higher queues than that Kyprosa everyone seems to complain has the biggest queues.

I wouldn't worry about the newer servers dying off. If this game is destined to fail, every server will die. Infact, I'd argue that the original servers will die first as that's where all the angry customers are who've paid in excess of £100 for nothing but issues. Some will stay sure, but some will quit out of principal if the problems aren't sorted.

Soldato
I'm on Aier with patron and the highest queue I've had is 15, was in within 30 seconds.

Yeah same I mean the patron queue for the 3 newer servers is basically instant. Whereas i would have to queue for hours to get onto the older servers.

Soldato
tell me about lol :/ server transfer please :D

With the time you could save queueing, may as well just reroll and leave the old character :p If a few of the guilds from each faction did that from the overpopulated servers we would be in a much better state.

As it is i have the option of instant queues on kind of dead/uncommunicative servers, or crazy ass queues to get onto an established one. Need some middle ground lol.

Soldato
20140921102052452.png

Just gonna re-post that in case anybody knows..
The icon shows "These plots are zoned only for medium- and large-sized and manor houses" yet no houses have been placed there...
Is it a bug that the icon is showing there or has anybody seen any property placed there? I wanna know before I go and buy a medium-sized house rather than a clipper :p

Permabanned
Patron queueing seems to be working for me now. I logged out to the server select it put me in at 2000+ so i restarted the game and glyph then it let me skip the queue completely, straight to char select. On Dahuta.

Soldato
Patron queueing seems to be working for me now. I logged out to the server select it put me in at 2000+ so i restarted the game and glyph then it let me skip the queue completely, straight to char select. On Dahuta.

Thats odd, i get a queue on dahuta, hours long. But no queue on the 3 new ones so i assume patron is working.

Back
Top Bottom