ArcheAge, Ultima Online's rebirth?

Soldato
hm I had 4k+ queues until I got patron, every queue since then has been under 8 apart from a few hours ago which was 50. I'm on aier though, could be why.

Soldato
UPDATE 5:
The new EU servers have been received, racked, and physically installed! Server imaging is in progress. This is the stage where we install the operating system, Trion Worlds server software, and ArcheAge server software. Server validation follows and is the final step before we can bring the new worlds online and available to players. These new servers will be live by Friday if not before.

Soldato
UPDATE 5:
The new EU servers have been received, racked, and physically installed! Server imaging is in progress. This is the stage where we install the operating system, Trion Worlds server software, and ArcheAge server software. Server validation follows and is the final step before we can bring the new worlds online and available to players. These new servers will be live by Friday if not before.

Well I'll be definitely starting a fresh toon on a new EU server, anyone else ?

Soldato
Problem is they will abandon the old servers leaving part built houses/farms or houses and farms that are built and have had taxes paid on will just be stopping those who have stayed on the server doing stuff.... They should have had these ready at launch not weeks after go live.

Soldato
Yeah just switch it over, also no queues atm guys. They changed afk timer to 5minutes and all servers are on just the blue up. Went to get a drink, had been kicked but got back in instantly.

40bc4285e0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom