• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe or maybe not. I went for the Strix OC knowing full well it wouldn't be out at release and hopefully avoided for that reason. Going off the update post they are estimating to receive stock for the OC version later next week.

I Purchased the strix just to not have to deal with the masses of other products being ordered, I almost went with gaming x trio. Isn't the strix release date the 21st or was that not official?

Meanwhile on the Official MSI Facebook page lol (I could not resist)

haha.jpg

Checking some competitor websites that list they are due stock 30th of November at the earliest.
Would that not mean then that the end of the queue would be expected to be cleared by the 30th of Nov. You're browsing as a potential customer so you would assume that any orders awaiting fulfillment would be factored into the date.

Depends on what your order number was I believe people well past 1000 mark also got the offer despite the 1000 key limit.

I think a better question to ask right now would be if anyone has a confirmed order that doesn't have the free stuff on it?

That would help peg down when it stopped being added and yes, I strongly suspect it wasn't removed at the point where the codes ran out...

... but, let's not jump to conclusions, Gibbo has said he has asked for more so let's wait for the response and not assume it is 1,000 and done...

If you factor in what we already speculated about dividing your queue number Somewhat due to sku and popularity.
Then factor in that quite a few will have cancelled. Id say anyone that ordered before 5 pm will have a good chance of a card by the end of October

If you factor in what we already speculated about dividing your queue number Somewhat due to sku and popularity.
Then factor in that quite a few will have cancelled. Id say anyone that ordered before 5 pm will have a good chance of a card by the end of October

I ordered at 16:53 but I'm not expecting it until the end of November and that's wishfull thinking.

Goods Ordered (prices in GBP)
£707.49 x 1 - Asus GeForce RTX 3080 ROG Strix Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card
£0.00 x 1 - FREE WITH GX-44K-AS: NVIDIA RTX Bundle Promotion - Watchdogs Legion & GeForce NOW

Sub-Total: 707.49
Shipping: 0
VAT: 141.5
Total: 848.99

So based on Gibbo comment that could mean we're in the first 1000 orders if that's all they had orrrrrr, we're actually not gunna get the bundle because sold out and site didn't update

You were charged £850 for a 3080? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom