Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

If anyone is thinking of joining an official PvP server (I did try the lemon factory but I like seeing random people/bases about friendly or not, it adds to the game for me) then by all means jump on server Official Europe PvP 177. A mate and I have a 2 man tribe on there but have a nicely hidden base that a newbie is welcome to take refuge in if need be. Currently undergoing expansion due to the wipe though!

We're not on TS etc but happy to help provide a bit of advice on staying alive ;)

OKAY

I'm gonna clear some stuff up here.

I'm the leader of the clan that raided you overnight, Tyrannosaurus Rekt.

Honestly, I'm amazed that you're whining this hard. You guys didn't have any problem attacking level 20 somethings with a wooden crappy little base with a T-Rex to "test it out", and I mean you as in Puzzle.

We were mostly offline at the time, as you were when we raided you (I think there were 2 of us on at the time when you destroyed our base, and 1 of you online when we destroyed yours).

We asked why you did it, and your guys said "to test out our t-rex"

You literally ****ed the entire thing we'd built, and while looking back on it now it really wasn't all that much, it was all we had. Not to mention you'd killed pets we'd tamed that day, a Trike, a Scorpion and a few other small dino's.

While we complained about it in chat, we knew it could happen so we figured fine, we'll just pack up and move, so we did.

We scouted out your bases, and decided we'd get strong and repay the favour.

I'm genuinely amazed that you all rage quit, I thought you guys would build up your strength and we'd have some sort of dramatic ingame battle. We did to you what you did to us. Sure, you lost a lot more, but what did you expect? You ****ed up someone elses base and didn't expect retribution?

If he did that to begin with then he not got leg to stand on. in fact he deserved it

Last edited:
Guys, how is the gameplay? wohooo, i'll have to check this game!

Crazy addictive. If you play pve then it's minecraft with dinosaurs, but pvp is good fun. You need to be very stealthy at first while you build strength, and then how like hell you don't get mashed when the biggest tribe on the server discovers you.

Last night our tribe raided a guy who had been suspected of a big raid earlier in the day, and they were picking him up with eagles and dropping him in the sea lol.

Last edited:
I got a chance to test the steam refund system.

I'm thinking I might end up doing the same.

Like the principle of the game, but it looks no-where near as good in game as the trailer does. Plus game performance is poor. It looks like it's running in a low resolution at fullscreen the graphics definition is so poor. I'll have to recheck the settings...

I'm thinking I might end up doing the same.

Like the principle of the game, but it looks no-where near as good in game as the trailer does. Plus game performance is poor. It looks like it's running in a low resolution at fullscreen the graphics definition is so poor. I'll have to recheck the settings...
I'll buy the game again when its in a better place.

Back
Top Bottom