Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

... You stay the hell away from my Spino then boyo!

He also nearly murdered the bird last night too! Got it stuck on the spikes on our roof!

Although we did something really naughty last night and it felt so good :D but I think they may raid us in retaliation :(
Still fun times ahead!

Datamonkey have you managed to pop back on? Also Griffy we moved you into one of the buildings in case one of our animals attacked you.

Last edited:
Might rebuy it then, what system and resolution you got Devrij?

I can't remember his cpu but his gpu is the same as mine 980ti and he plays on 1440 which is also same as mine.
He uses the extra performance from the card so he can kill pets faster and the large screen resolution gives him that clarity as he sees my character cry when his first born pet die in his hands. :(

R.I.P. Ciddles & Grunde

LOL :D

Same res as me but I'm using a TX so performance should be similar, game looked fantastic maxed out so I'm tempted.

Yeah I have seen my vram usage hit 6gb so you might actually get better performance. Devs are really going nuts with patches and content so I have no doubt it will continue to get better.

That feeling when you break into someone's base and see a room full of loot. Cupboards neatly labelled to help you rob them. Delicious. Especially when they don't know who did it :)

Back
Top Bottom