Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

111693B8A81C1198A8AFA73A78BE923EBFAC4FFB

Well worth the 5 1/2 hours I sat with the bloody thing, he quite literally eats T rex for breakfast, even went 1v3 against 3 mate boosted ones and stomped them. I think people are misinformed when they say T rex are the strongest dinos in ARK, the Spinosaurus is an absolute god in and out of water, T rex and Megalodons are basically Dodos to them.

This game and XCOM are the only games that have made me feel somewhat attached to squadmates (dinosaurs in this case) and it's gonna suck huge massive donkey balls when the server get's reset once the game is out of EA.

Though I think what made it so difficult to tame was the fact I play solo and had no help, couldn't get any Prime because it's torpor went from 100%-0% in about 6 minutes and apparently Spino's can get up mid-tame if they are 50% or below so I didn't budge. Taming a Spino with raw meat is savage, 600 narcotics too. :(

111693B8A81C1198A8AFA73A78BE923EBFAC4FFB

Well worth the 5 1/2 hours I sat with the bloody thing, he quite literally eats T rex for breakfast, even went 1v3 against 3 mate boosted ones and stomped them. I think people are misinformed when they say T rex are the strongest dinos in ARK, the Spinosaurus is an absolute god in and out of water, T rex and Megalodons are basically Dodos to them.

This game and XCOM are the only games that have made me feel somewhat attached to squadmates (dinosaurs in this case) and it's gonna suck huge massive donkey balls when the server get's reset once the game is out of EA.

Though I think what made it so difficult to tame was the fact I play solo and had no help, couldn't get any Prime because it's torpor went from 100%-0% in about 6 minutes and apparently Spino's can get up mid-tame if they are 50% or below so I didn't budge. Taming a Spino with raw meat is savage, 600 narcotics too. :(

Omaeka well done mate so jealous you have a spino. Btw are u playing on same Servers Maximus.? If so we are in North Zone 2. Come and look us up.
Join the tribe and you will be part of the clan. You can't miss the base ;)

Ps. to tame bigger dino faster, Make sure u use Prime meat they tame 4x faster than normal meat. :D

Last edited:
Omaeka well done mate so jealous you have a spino. Btw are u playing on same Servers Maximus.? If so we are in North Zone 2. Come and look us up.
Join the tribe and you will be part of the clan. You can't miss the base ;)

Ps. to tame bigger dino faster, Make sure u use Prime meat they tame 4x faster than normal meat. :D

Yes mate I'm on Maximus but haven't seen you on there at all :(

Not sure about the Tribe thing, perhaps, I joined a random bunch of dudes and they just never came on and I built a big base at 60,80 and when I realised it was owned by the tribe and not ME I was like :/

But if you guys are active and have projects/goals I'm down, I'm sure a Spino would help your tribe out, they can get like 4 keratin per turtle it's crazy! Ate a scorpion with him and got 11 chitin lmao.

Msg me on Steam when you're on.

good work mate, the spino is without question the baddest dino in this great game.

Cheers bud, he's on 2k HP and 600% attack damage at the minute, not found much he doesn't one shot. :p

They're resetting once out of EA? Ergh!

Guess we best hunt a spino tonight :D.

Are you on Maximus too? Only Maximus is resetting on official release AFAIK

Cheers for the help tonight. Got myself a little monster :D.

Maybe we should put t rexs on the roof. Birds can't fly off with them :).

Hope the lag gets fixed it was almost unplayable towards the end.

Edit: yeah it's very easy to pick up. The mechanics are quite simple eat drink build and capture dinos :).

I suck lol that's why :D.

I just need to keep an eye on the stars lol.

Just because it's simple doesn't mean it's easy :D. Besides having been up so long I'm surprised I don't collapse :D. I've got to get some credit just for being coherent :p.

Last edited:
Anyone seen a fix for the driver crash/reset error.

Had it both times I've played the game after about 30-45mins and have to restart my pc which is annoying when streaming.

Made sure the GPU is set to `Maximum Performance` in Nvidia Control Panel as that seems to be mentioned on my search for the truth :D

I'm playing on one of the offical EU servers. Are they going to get a wipe at some point?

I regret how I spent some of skill points or whatever they are called lol. Might restart before I get in too deep.

@Surfer ImmersiveGamer87 has on his youtube channel, you will to buy VorpX though. It looks good from I've seen but not personally tried.

Thanks - ive seen a few videos now of more recent builds with the DK2 and some problems remain: low performance (ie well under 75fps), unable to see things like health bar/stam in the rift, crosshair not being visible, hard to read text in menus and such. Looks a very good game though i have to say...one guys review on steam was rather EPIC he detailed the different ways he was murdering people :D (e.g. locking them up in his "Inn", feeding unconscious people to sharks Bwahaha! its hilarious :D

edit: here it is in all its glory

My day began as anyone else's I foraged for food, mere berries to sustain me. I punched brittle trees for whatever Materials I could break off to make a pickaxe.

Once I had my bearings I killed ten people and ate them. Still something was missing from my life so I made a nice house but it was still missing something... I made individual small rooms and put a small sign outside saying "Inn" I offered free food and tools for any and all.

But as I sunk deeper into mania I locked my prisoners uh... guests, in their rooms never to leave again. Offering them nothing to eat but black berries and severe beatings.

Some of them did not like this. "Stop" they screamed "let me out"
I did not fully understand them, why would they betray me like this... no, how dare they.

the inn of no return.
A Screenshot of ARK: Survival Evolved
By: [T-II] [O] EyElysium

After five or so victims forever Imprisoned, I Decided it was time to move on, leaving them to their fate. After some time I came across a beach of many houses, 6 people in all, each one sleeping. One by one I dragged them into the ocean and fed them to the megaladons.

This is what happens when you stay at my inn. You get to enjoy the aquarium!

The final sacrifice.

I left one alive... with a message.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457298134

11/10 - Would become a serial killer again.

Perhaps now would be a good time to extend an invitation to you all to come to my Hotel which is not infact some sort of "Death Stadium" where you enter only to be trapped with spears lunged at you from above while T-rex's chase you, because that would be absurd and unethical as I am all about the ethics you see.

----------

In all seriousness Ark is a great game with a lot of potential! even my review shows thats its possible to be quite creative in ark and that especially on pvp servers its important to log out somewhere safe as you persist in the game!

Remember when your parents told you not to trust strangers especially weirdos, well when someone dangles some meat in front of you as an incentive to enter their dark opressive inn leading you into a small room, thats what they meant, you killed yourself not me!

Furthermore it has a rather expansive crafting and stat system already~ progressing you from that primative on the beach who just discovered fire to that high tech hunter and his crew with their immense stronghold, gatling guns and dinosaur dwellings, performing air raids on the backs of screechers parachuting into enemy territory!

Back
Top Bottom