Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

Ergh I spent 20 mins getting that oil :(.

Well I guess we need that vault and metal walls.

To be fair I guess if our dinos were on passive. they would have killed them too :(.

metal walls are a must, your silly not to.

The vault btw is as big as the metal dino gate so be sure you make A LOT of room for it :)

i wouldnt bother with pets, as some one will ride over on there flying dino and just pick yours up and drop it off :D

Last edited:
We don't have enough members to haver all the Cemet needed for metal yet. We've upgraded the base to stone. Hopefully that will deter most for now :(.

Bought this a while ago and not really given it a proper go.

Are people still on EU 177?

Some are but we just had a few Overclockers guys join last night on our server http://arkservers.net/server/195.154.157.119:28315

After all the drama earlier in the week, it looks like things are escalating again as we just "accidentally" killed another tribes Plesiosaur which must have taken hours to tame.
We've now got our metal base complete and have at least 2 turrets waiting for an attack.
This weekend is gonna be interesting lol

We don't have enough members to haver all the Cemet needed for metal yet. We've upgraded the base to stone. Hopefully that will deter most for now :(.

It won't man, me and Devrij raided another tribes base which was built with stone.
It took us less than 5 minutes to get through the base via the foundation lol.

Only been raided twice now worked out how as well. Although we had stone walls he used a Rex to break through the wooden gate then broke wooden supports that hadn't been replaced yet bringing down the stone and opening it up.

Working on metal walls surrounding base now and stone pillars walls on the actual base.

Silly mistake by us. Only netted him some oil and ingots though. Second yielded nothing for him other than head shots lol.

There's quite a few on our server. Just not recruiting just anybody. Should maybe reconsider recruiting outside of these forums now lol.

How much damage do the pikes do to stone? Thought it was tiny.

Last edited:
Only been raided twice now worked out how as well. Although we had stone walls he used a Rex to break through the wooden gate then broke wooden supports that hadn't been replaced yet bringing down the stone and opening it up.

Working on metal walls surrounding base now and stone pillars walls on the actual base.

Silly mistake by us. Only netted him some oil and ingots though. Second yielded nothing for him other than head shots lol.

There's quite a few on our server. Just not recruiting just anybody. Should maybe reconsider recruiting outside of these forums now lol.

How much damage do the pikes do to stone? Thought it was tiny.

They did 3 damage but with 2 people chipping away it was pretty easy.

We didn't kill the sleeping guy inside either.

If you guys had lost everything I was going to suggest if you wanted to migrate to our server, the server admin on our server would boost you to your current level so you're not starting from scratch and we can help you guys start off with some materials etc.

They did 3 damage but with 2 people chipping away it was pretty easy.

We didn't kill the sleeping guy inside either.

If you guys had lost everything I was going to suggest if you wanted to migrate to our server, the server admin on our server would boost you to your current level so you're not starting from scratch and we can help you guys start off with some materials etc.

Hmm tempting.

I'm conflicted I really want to join the other OCUK guys but on the other hand I've put so much effort into this server it would feel like such a waste :(.

Nah never kill the sleeping guy there's no need. Raid and get out. If you kill them and destroy everything they will spend mats on rebuilding but if you leave as much intact as possible it will be ready for raiding again sooner :D.

Hmm tempting.

I'm conflicted I really want to join the other OCUK guys but on the other hand I've put so much effort into this server it would feel like such a waste :(.

Nah never kill the sleeping guy there's no need. Raid and get out. If you kill them and destroy everything they will spend mats on rebuilding but if you leave as much intact as possible it will be ready for raiding again sooner :D.

I totally understand where you're coming from as we were the exact same before we moved servers.
It just got to the point where everyone else had all the good spots in the server and the caves we wanted to explore were already taken or had been sealed off by people. Not to mention every time we had our base looking quite swish someone that was higher levelled than us and had been on the server a lot longer raided us and we had to start everything all over again.

This server although not mobbed by people is always active with something happening including last weekend where we had a treasure hunt set by the admin, which in turn has enticed more people into joining the server and it's quite open as I think there are only a few caves that have been claimed leaving plenty to be explored.
You will also find a lot of people on the server are willing to trade including our own tribe so you shouldn't have too much difficulty in starting up.

It is a pvp server so there are raids but nobody is doing any wipe out raids as most are just trying to build bases while others look like they're trying to build the Sistine chapel!

Anyway let me know if you'd like to join, we can help you by providing a few materials at the start.

Last edited:
I totally understand where you're coming from as we were the exact same before we moved servers.
It just got to the point where everyone else had all the good spots in the server and the caves we wanted to explore were already taken or had been sealed off by people. Not to mention every time we had our base looking quite swish someone that was higher levelled than us and had been on the server a lot longer raided us and we had to start everything all over again.

This server although not mobbed by people is always active with something happening including last weekend where we had a treasure hunt set by the admin, which in turn has enticed more people into joining the server and it's quite open as I think there are only a few caves that have been claimed leaving plenty to be explored.
You will also find a lot of people on the server are willing to trade including our own tribe so you shouldn't have too much difficulty in starting up.

It is a pvp server so there are raids but nobody is doing any wipe out raids as most are just trying to build bases while others look like they're trying to build the Sistine chapel!

Anyway let me know if you'd like to join, we can help you by providing a few materials at the start.

If we/I join your server and you're able to get us up to the same level character as we have now, can we get in your Tribe? where are you based? Spent the last two weeks solid working my ass off. Just getting really frustrated, all I seem to be doing is gathering materials to repair damage done each day.

If I were to buy this game, are there any wonderful OCUK members that have an already established base to help me out and get me started?

Thats the only thing I hate about buying these sorts of games that have already been running a while, such as Rust etc. ... Everyones already established a base/levelled up and knows all the little tips and tricks.

Newbies like me make for easy pickings.

This server although not mobbed by people is always active with something happening including last weekend where we had a treasure hunt set by the admin

Yeah i was on there for that and it suddenly changed to night and I was totally new to the game and unprepared :p

I've been on for 30 mins here and there, name in game is mnutz if you see me chatting :D

If I were to buy this game, are there any wonderful OCUK members that have an already established base to help me out and get me started?

Thats the only thing I hate about buying these sorts of games that have already been running a while, such as Rust etc. ... Everyones already established a base/levelled up and knows all the little tips and tricks.

Newbies like me make for easy pickings.

Come join us in 177. 6 members now 4 almost at lvlcap and were remodelling the base so you can get a decent boost in points/rank helping with that :).

Last edited:
ICE is your admin able to allow character downloads even briefly?

Definately dont wanna lose Tony and Mynight from our server but I know other OCUK'ers on yours but if that was opened up briefly they could upload their character with their levels and gear I believe in our server and then download to yours? It would have to be disabled immediately after due to the exploits but starting from level 1 is always a pain

If we/I join your server and you're able to get us up to the same level character as we have now, can we get in your Tribe? where are you based? Spent the last two weeks solid working my ass off. Just getting really frustrated, all I seem to be doing is gathering materials to repair damage done each day.

We're on the South East coast with a couple of caves.

This is the situation as it stands for Tony, Josh, Spuddy and anyone else looking to join, if you take a screenshot of your current level we can make sure you're boosted up to that level when you join the server, as for joining the tribe, well as it stands the current base is being upgraded but it's still too small so we were in the process of scouting out a new location so we can have another base else where on the map to take advantage of resources while at the same time having a backup.

With this in mind we propose this, you're free to join us but we will required to build a new base because as it stands we've literally no space.
You'll have full access to dino's and materials not to mention us lot will be helping as well and everyone will be free to go from one base to another, we're all quite active so this shouldn't take long.
Right now if you guys decide to join us we'll be taming dino's tonight so we can make things a little easier.
If there's anything you'd like to discuss or speak to us about feel free to hop on our ts (which you'll have full access to as well) as we'd like to make this as easy as possible for you guys.

ICE is your admin able to allow character downloads even briefly?

Definately dont wanna lose Tony and Mynight from our server but I know other OCUK'ers on yours but if that was opened up briefly they could upload their character with their levels and gear I believe in our server and then download to yours? It would have to be disabled immediately after due to the exploits but starting from level 1 is always a pain

I think that will be allowed, although uploading of dinosaurs won't be due to someone exploiting this quite recently.

Edit: Confirmed. Character downloading will be enabled briefly but dino's won't. Just make sure the server you're on allows uploads.

Back
Top Bottom