• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK X570 TAICHI - THE RYZEN 3000 MOTHERBOARD GIBBO & 8 PACK RECOMMENDS

Associate
Updated with no issues, ive run a few benchmarks and it seems stable so far. No real change in performance from the brief tests so far.

The main hope for me is sorting out the cold boot issues with the bios resetting.

Caporegime
3.2 seems pretty good so far, stable at 3733mhz IF unlike 3.0, boosts look ok, no cold boot bug yet.

Didn't like loading profiles from 2.8 so re-entered everything.

Edit:

3.2 is fantastic for me! Boosting to 4.625 on 2 cores, sorted out my low R20 scores. Now scoring 7344 PBO off where previously I was lucky to hit 7100.

Last edited:
Associate
I had an unexpected reboot this morning. Not sure at this point what caused it but I did update to 3.20 last night. I am also on Winows 2004... so could be either or something else entirely. Will monitor.

Associate
I had an unexpected reboot this morning. Not sure at this point what caused it but I did update to 3.20 last night. I am also on Winows 2004... so could be either or something else entirely. Will monitor.

Just had a second crash/reboot out of the blue with nothing showing in the event log apart from the start-up after the fact. If this keeps up I will roll back to a previous BIOS to test. Running Hyper-V VM at the time, so perhaps that doesnt like the new BIOS.

Edit... 3rd crash/reboot this morning.

Last edited:
Associate
I have had nothing but bother with this board since upgrading the BIOS random crashing. Have loaded the latest BIOS to see how it goes. The other thing I have noticed now on the latest BIOS is the a-tuning utility wont open now saying not for this platform?

Caporegime
I have had nothing but bother with this board since upgrading the BIOS random crashing. Have loaded the latest BIOS to see how it goes. The other thing I have noticed now on the latest BIOS is the a-tuning utility wont open now saying not for this platform?

Are you reloading profiles after upgrading? I've found that loading defaults after an upgrade and then manually re-entering my overclock solved some odd issues.

Associate
Are you reloading profiles after upgrading? I've found that loading defaults after an upgrade and then manually re-entering my overclock solved some odd issues.

Yeah had worked out that was causing me issues and load defaults first before flashing then re-enter everything.

Will need to go through and set the memory timings again and give that a try rather than the xmp settings.

Back
Top Bottom