Assassin's Creed IV- Black Flag

Soldato
Holy bumperino!

I've got to redownload this. I never fully explored every island or even got all the shanty tunes.
Already on you with that one. For the past few days I've been replaying it with a trainer :p Just for to use 'noreload' on the Jackdaw. The game is still great fun! Currently exploring all the wrecks before I focus on those weird statue puzzle things.

Soldato
If you enjoy black flag then you will also enjoy the continuation game 'AC Rogue' which is more of the same type of gameplay with ship battles and Kenway fleet etc.

Soldato
Cheers for that. This is something I had heard years ago but wasn't so sure now. Might just buy it since its £15 on Steam...

£7.99 cdkeys.com.

It's actually a very good game, in the N.Atlantic parts you can fire at icebergs to trigger a tidal wave to sink enemy ships

Last edited:
Associate
Oh jeez mad necros. I still count this as the best AC. Brotherhood being close second, 2 being third. Unity and syndicate cant really hold a candle.

Anyone excited for the new movie?

Soldato
I's suggest Mad max.. it's only £4 on steam at the moment.... probably not worth a second play through, but it's a seriously underrated game and kinda simmilar to assasins creed, but in a post apocalyptic style.

In fact I'm gonna down load it again so it is worth a second play:D

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Black Flag is a lot of peoples favourite AC game, it will be interesting to see if people like it as much today, 10 years on, as when it originally came out or whether it will be a case of it was better in memories than I think today.

Soldato
Black Flag is a lot of peoples favourite AC game, it will be interesting to see if people like it as much today, 10 years on, as when it originally came out or whether it will be a case of it was better in memories than I think today.

Yeh, I really liked Black Flag, what I played of it anyway.

Never finished it, was painful trying to play it when I had a 1070, was a really unoptimised game, only used one or two cores IIRC.

Soldato
Not sure why it's being remade, the original looks fine supporting high resolutions and works on current launchers without any faffing (and will work on PS4/5, bone and Series consoles). They could instead spend that effort making Skull and Bones less ****.

Back
Top Bottom