Assetto Corsa Competizione

Soldato
Quick 20 minute online race around Suzuka, fantastic.

They've done great things with the rolling start, now you get a visual and a teleport back in line if you decide to go walk about. Performance is no better or worse which is a thankful thing for myself in VR, and there's a few improvements to the track spotter, you now get warning of slow cars.

Worth every penny for 4 cracking tracks, and the stuff they've improved upon.

Associate
anyone else get terrible frame pacing with this?

even at a locked 60fps its not smooth at all, and if I look at afterburner it confirms that the framepacing is well off
any ideas how to rectify it? this is using the vsync in game.

Soldato
After watching some of the Bathurst 12 hour I'm looking forward to giving it a go myself. Although I need to just play more to get used to the cars and up my ratings as there's still severs I can't access. I'm guessing by the general lack of posts in this thread, there aren't too many OCUKers playing ACC.

Soldato
After watching some of the Bathurst 12 hour I'm looking forward to giving it a go myself. Although I need to just play more to get used to the cars and up my ratings as there's still severs I can't access. I'm guessing by the general lack of posts in this thread, there aren't too many OCUKers playing ACC.

I personally do all my online racing in iracing, I feel it would be to much to play ACC online also as iracing takes a lot of devotion. It might be the same for others.

Associate
^ Great circuit. Did a 2:03 in the Porsche with the aggressive setup, reckon I should be able to get down to a 2:02. Only trouble is I've already seen laps from other people that are sub 2 minutes :eek:

Soldato
^ Great circuit. Did a 2:03 in the Porsche with the aggressive setup, reckon I should be able to get down to a 2:02. Only trouble is I've already seen laps from other people that are sub 2 minutes :eek:

sub 2 minutes is fastest lap record territory for gt3 IRL is it not? Crazy fast that. I’ve got it down in the 2:02s on ACC now, funnily enough I can’t break 2:03 on iracing.

Associate
sub 2 minutes is fastest lap record territory for gt3 IRL is it not? Crazy fast that. I’ve got it down in the 2:02s on ACC now, funnily enough I can’t break 2:03 on iracing.
Not with the balance of performance applied in proper competition. I have seen a video of sub 2 minutes but that was without the SRO BoP applied.

Soldato
Managed to better 2:02 in the current special event that is running at the mountain. 2:01:230 to be precise :)

awesome. 2:02 for myself also. Nice lap that.

just checked out the public server racing for the first time, I was quite surprised, no 1st corner bombers and a quite polite experience.....saying that might have just been luck. The Ferrari is quite slow at Mount Panorama I’m finding, that AMG has some ridiculous grunt, check it out in the video. I had a stunning run on it coming down the back straight, plus he was damaged and he still had the torque to pull away from me. That’s just not on haha.

Back
Top Bottom