Assetto Corsa Competizione

Soldato
Bathurst has been quite fantastic, I got the 720 down to 2.04, but there's more to get out it. I struggle with going down the mount with the 720, it's so low it's like lightning in VR, it's hard to yank it over to clip that 2nd dipping turn which loses time if you don't fly out of it in a straight line. That said I wouldn't swap out the experience of thundering down the mountain in that car in VR, it's exhilarating, more thrilling than anything DR2.0 offers up.

Marvellous online too, 30 minutes in the rain last night on cold tires was fun:)

Soldato
I dunno how you guys get those times lol fastest I got was around 2.08....i even had the car ( 720 ) upside down , and no idea what type of setup to use either , for me the car/s seem either to have no speed and lots of grip, or no grip and high speed, no sure if its me or the game or what lol

I use a TS PC Racer wheel .

Associate
^ Record a lap and we'll provide some feedback. At a guess I'd suspect your not on the race line where it matters, not using all the available track and braking too late. All easily corrected. I'd suggest sticking to the safe preset for now and focusing on consistency. Back up all your braking references by five meters and see how you get on.

Soldato
They definitely store your progress, having gone back to the tracks in separate hotlap sessions, the ghost car kicks in with what you've done previously in that car. I did notice though that each car carries it's own time, perhaps related. They're fixing stuff on a daily basis at the minute though, if there is an issue it'll flag up. All times are visible on your profile page though.

All said though I am totally hooked on this now. Probably my best online race ever in a 10 lap around Bathurst, p3 in a train of cars without a single incident, awesome game!

Soldato
Console version, DLC, and a banging 1.4 update.

The gift that just keeps on giving, GT4, 3 British tracks.. Bring it on!!

Hopefully the driver and car customizations allow personal options, more than just pre-set colours.

Back
Top Bottom