Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

The idea is to not hit the walls :p I only found a hole when going way off track at the chicane fwiw.
Suzuka is one of the greatest circuits out there IMO. It's a challenge to get bang on, and this is supposed to be a challenge, right?

As for this week's circuit, I never said anything about 'special' and in all honesty, I've forgotten what I was I going to pick anyway :D
So... I guess we can do rinsed out Spa if you guys want? '15 or '16 919?

ED: Cancel the 919. Let's go with some non-DLC cars this week.

The current server will be going offline at 5pm.

Last edited:
As for this week's circuit, I never said anything about 'special' and in all honesty, I've forgotten what I was I going to pick anyway :D

I'm sure you mentioned 'special' when we were talking about this week's challenge in game a few day's ago ... or it might have been 'surprise' I can't remember now anyway :p

As for Spa, yeah gets my vote and whatever the car choices I'm happy as long as it's a good selection, I'll just start off in the slowest this time and work my way up, that way it's not so difficult to do each challenge :D

It went like this :)
.SDG. Pete Spangles: Don't worry, we'll have fun next week
Stuart Gillard: Why what we got....? Sounds ominous lol
.SDG. Pete Spangles: I'll surprise you :D

Like I say, I can't actually remember what I was going to pick :o

Anyway, server is up, details in OP. I don't like everything, and perhaps neither will you. However, masochists like PinkFloyd will probably enjoy themselves :p

Back
Top Bottom