Assetto Corsa OcUK TT Challenge! *Season 3*

Can I just make any lurkers aware that this is open to OcUK members only.
If you are a member and you've put a time on the board (perhaps your in-game username is different to your OcUk handle), can you at least post here to let us know - if you haven't previously posted in the thread.
Cheers.

Times from unknowns will be removed from the leaderboard or set to invalid.

Hi, long time OcUK member here - just lurk a lot. Steam name is [MIRV]Va|ver... Assetto doesn't like the brackets tho - so I seem to have appeared as .MIRV.Va|ver on the timing boards

I was grinning from ear to ear driving the RUF. My god it's a handfull! I must've done about 20 laps with only 1 or 2 being valid. Power oversteer, lift off oversteer, drifting the back out on Paul Frere... totally mental. Loved it.

For some reason I kept fluffing my gear changes in Eau Rouge - just couldnt seem to find 4th under pressure and ended up with a box full of neutrals! That said, having the clutch and 6 speed box really adds to the immersion... and I dont want to not use it.

Thanks for picking a non-DLC set-up this week BTW!

Last edited:
Apologies. I play under the name of Des in Assetto.

Dipped on your server yesterday for a few laps. Too tired to make any kind of impact, worked the Saturday:(

The RUF and the F40 should be a laugh this week, both dance on ice under power... thank god it's only spa and you aren't accelerating out of a bend every 200 meters/

Yellowbird on nord sorts the men from the boys. It was doing a couple of laps of that the other week that converted me to like the yellowbird once I'd got used to its character and stop sliding into gravel pits backwards! Lol. Will get some laps in after work tonight, didn't get a chance yesterday.

Yellowbird on nord sorts the men from the boys. It was doing a couple of laps of that the other week that converted me to like the yellowbird once I'd got used to its character and stop sliding into gravel pits backwards! Lol. Will get some laps in after work tonight, didn't get a chance yesterday.

It took me a while to get the hang of the yellowbird last night, and even when I thought I'd got the hang of it, the old bird would spit me into the scenery every so often, at times it feels like I'm just tip-toeing around. Certainly have to master the drift to go quickly. I will have to give Nords a try, will be leaving my sanity at the door on the way in, it could get messy.

Yeh I love that video, it's the one that first got me interested in this car before I'd ever driven it. That's basically what I was having to drive like the other week, doubt I was that fast though. That guy must have some serious balls to drive like that!

Put a few laps in before getting too hot/tired! Good workout those cars :D
Yellowbird time was with stock setup just to get a sighter lap in, bit more setup work went into the F40 time. Can definitely improve by ~.5 just by driving a clean consistent lap on current setup I think.

Not going to get much chance to go on this this week as I'm working the late shift. I'll have a quick go in the F40 though, love that car.

My username on the server will be totally different. It'll be Paul something, can't recall what at the moment :D I was at the back of the pack at Suzuka last week :D

Back
Top Bottom