• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Asus 7990 - £399.99 pre-order. Is this for real??

Wow!! They're in stock!!! WOOOOOOOOOO Looking forward to getting this. I need to get that waterblock on order soon then ... where are your 7990 WBs, OCUK???

Mine just came through as well!

Goods Shipped:
£333.29 x 1 - Asus HD 7990 6144MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
£10.79 x 1 - Prolimatech PK-3 Nano Aluminium Thermal Paste - 5g
£0.00 x 1 - AMD Radeon GOLD Reward Ticket - Choose 3 FREE Games (7900 Series) **ELECTRONIC**

:D

That price is nuts lol, I ended up paying £480 for mine but it comes with a £107 PSU so hoping i can sell that which would bring it to about £400 Plus selling the games from the 8 free games bundle too so overall might end up about £350 for the 7990 so i guess i can't complain too much, just have the annoyance of selling the items lol.

That price is nuts lol, I ended up paying £480 for mine but it comes with a £107 PSU so hoping i can sell that which would bring it to about £400 Plus selling the games from the 8 free games bundle too so overall might end up about £350 for the 7990 so i guess i can't complain too much, just have the annoyance of selling the items lol.

where would be the best place to sell off the games?50 quid for those games...

Just use Ebay or something. i mean theres 8 games there or 7/6 depending on if they have any keys left...
i mean the amd bundle games by the way not the golden ticket ones.

Well there is a etailer selling a MSI 7990 for £480.00, but you get a Motherboard Z87 for free that worth £100.00 with the card.... if you can sell the MB you can get the card for the previous price or even cheaper :)

Well there is a etailer selling a MSI 7990 for £480.00, but you get a Motherboard Z87 for free that worth £100.00 with the card.... if you can sell the MB you can get the card for the previous price or even cheaper :)

Same trick XFX are using to get around what AMD have told them.

AMD told retailers not to sell the 7990 for less than the 290x as it was undercuttng sales.

MSI and XFX give you something free* and charge the price AMD have told them to.

IE - what you get free isn't free at all, you're paying full price for it and then £370 odd for your 7990.

Back
Top Bottom