ASUS Eee Pad Transformer 2

Hnnnnggg. Looks so nice.

Just waiting on a few more places to have orders up before I decide where to go.

Forgive me but does the touch pad have multi touch for things like scrolling up and down? so two fingers on and swipe to move around?

$28.41 delivered for a full skinomi cover if you use "skinomi25" code and select Global Standard shipping ($5.95). Far better to use that with a neoprene case imo as the dock still works and you keep the great aesthetics.

richard, any comment on this? How is the wifi performance and screen bleed?

Screen bleed on my unit is noticeable in certain areas when its booting when the screen is on 100%. When in use I have not noticed it at all.

Wifi at home & the few places I have been seems fine, Speed test seems to peak at 30mb down and 8.3mb were as my laptop on wifi will go to 38mb & 8.5mb.

Cheers chap. Annoyed that loads of people got this early and I have to wait until the 12th :(

I do get a 23% discount though.

Yeah it is weird, I was so surprised. 23% off is good though, worth a small wait.

Just a bit disappointed with the GPS so far even after another ASUS firmware update today its still not working. Not that I'd ever really need the GPS that often its the principle of the thing, its should work!!

Hnnnnggg. Looks so nice.

Just waiting on a few more places to have orders up before I decide where to go.

Forgive me but does the touch pad have multi touch for things like scrolling up and down? so two fingers on and swipe to move around?

Yes it has multi touch bud!! always forget to use it though lol

How purple does the 'Grey' tablet look in various lights?

I like the colour, looks different but not too mad, thought the gold one might be a bit much but can't comment as never seen one yet. Just played it safe.

The Prime does feel like it is gonna be harder to keep mint!! The TF101 shell seemed quite protective & the TF201 seems like it could mark easier.

Yeah it is weird, I was so surprised. 23% off is good though, worth a small wait.

Just a bit disappointed with the GPS so far even after another ASUS firmware update today its still not working. Not that I'd ever really need the GPS that often its the principle of the thing, its should work!!

ASUS have removed GPS from their specs.

Back
Top Bottom