*** ASUS UK P67/H67 swap out details finalised ***

Soldato
I had my board picked up yesterday by UPS and my replacement is due for delivery tomorrow :p. Also that was my spare "free" board i got. Funny thing was i requested a replacement around 25th of june, got the ups label 2 days later but was slow at sorting out ups collections :p

Associate
Aaaaarrrhhhhhh! 3 full weeks now since I RMA'd the swapped but faulty board to Overclockers who returned it to ASUS and still no replacement or word on what's happening.

They sent me a faulty board so I expect to receive a working one within a few days of return at most.

This is ridiculously bad service from ASUS.

Edit:

Just had this from Overclockers,

"The reason why it has taken longer to RMA this board is because as it was originally swapped out with Asus under the sandybridge swap to the B3 revision we have been struggling to send it back to any of our suppliers as the serial numbers do not match up at all.

We are still awaiting an outcome from our supplier at the moment."

What a pain!

After 4 weeks of back and forth RMA webnotes with Overclockers blaming their supplier as the reason why they couldn't sent me a replacement since it was a swapped board, I filed a complaint with them, and the issue has been sorted straight away and I have a replacement board arriving tomorrow.

Hopefully this one works!

EDIT: I can't believe it, the new one doesn't work either!!! :( Exactly the same problem. It works with low end cards (HD2770), but not older mid-range. (HD4870/GTX260). What a weird problem.

So, another RMA. I'll need to request a different board as this one looks like it's just not compatible with my graphics card. (My board is the P8H67-M B3)

Will I have any case for claiming the RMA postage costs back seeing as i've been sent non working board again?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom