ATX in Silverstone's ITX RVZ 03- ***full water and dual 240's ??

Soldato
OP
also, what pump/res/block are you going to use?

Reusing the lowprofile Eisbear or Bequiet silent loop pump.
Have 3600rpm pump to swap around but will see about that afterwards as it does make some noise over the standard 2600rpm version .

Seems 20mm TX rads from xspc blow the water out of EKWB SE 27mm and Alphacools 25mm Eisbaer LT rad so fingers crossed .

Seems Silverstone low profile actually have double the static pressure of Noctua and others so don't mind Push config

Soldato
OP
@Plec @tamzzy

going to be tight !

2IMe0Za.jpg

will have to take some snap shots with top panel removed - but DAMN! hoping few alphacool 90s i have will work, if not 90 rotate with 10/8mm compression .
Currently with cans in Push - will in pull, would give more height clearance but loop would have to run in simi circle, top and bottom .

really not looking forward to filling up this loop! Unfortunately silverstone SLIM AIO EOL and not sure that it would handle 12+ ryzen or 10+ intel cores

Soldato
@Plec @tamzzy

Baby boy, 8lb 11ox on Monday :)
WAHAY!!! I get wiped out by a weird ass tropical illness for a month (@tamzzy - that fever i was ignoring a few weeks ago(?) - turns out i shouldn't have - the wife was right, but she can ever know; dangerous precedence.) and Damien MK II is born.

Plus, I can't help but notice a complete lack of photo updates to this mod thread - apart from a masterly off topic nearly 9lb painful passing for Mrs Orbi - OUCH!!!.

Congratulations, Orbi & new'ish Mum - wish i had been compos mentus when you announced it but really pleased to read that you have third healthy addition to the Orbital clan.

/Whispers: @tamzzy brexit is conveniently delayed - now's the time to make use of those unrestricted borders before he can breed anymore...

Soldato
OP
WAHAY!!! I get wiped out by a weird ass tropical illness for a month (@tamzzy - that fever i was ignoring a few weeks ago(?) - turns out i shouldn't have - the wife was right, but she can ever know; dangerous precedence.) and Damien MK II is born.

Plus, I can't help but notice a complete lack of photo updates to this mod thread - apart from a masterly off topic nearly 9lb painful passing for Mrs Orbi - OUCH!!!.

Congratulations, Orbi & new'ish Mum - wish i had been compos mentus when you announced it but really pleased to read that you have third healthy addition to the Orbital clan.

/Whispers: @tamzzy brexit is conveniently delayed - now's the time to make use of those unrestricted borders before he can breed anymore...

damn! I was banned , 2 weeks! and blocked from a thread or two! Just been a bit hectic with the 3rd and wife's recovery being slower then we though- picked up an infection =/

needing to cut the side panel still so will see if i can do that soon-ish !

Soldato
damn! I was banned , 2 weeks! and blocked from a thread or two!
I'm experiencing a severe case of deja-vu? (You have changed out of that gimp suit(?) - it will scare the **** out of the newborn)

wife's recovery being slower then we though- picked up an infection =/
Hope all is well now. Juggling 3 kids under 5(?) and an incapacitated wife must be an interesting introduction to the new addition. Sleep, eh - overrated and a novelty at that age.

needing to cut the side panel still so will see if i can do that soon-ish !
Sounds like you have enough on your plate - i'll give you a pass :)

Back
Top Bottom