Audi owners in here!

Soldato
OP
Morning guys,

Following on from the Jag XF thread, just wanting to crunch some numbers and was wondering what sort of value my car will be for private sale and part ex.

Car is the A4, S Line.
Multitronic Automatic Box
56 Reg
2.0TDI 140bhp
109,000 miles
Full service history
I would say clean condition for age, front arches are however showing signs of rust.

No options to talk about, pretty basic, no nav, cruise, leather etc. It does however have the flappy paddles!

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Soldato
OP
Audi currently have free valuations on their UK site, you do have to provide an email though.

Thanks for that, I assume them valuations shown are for part ex to Audi?

Do you think it is worth a punt sticking my car up for private sale at £4k?

I would say reading their condition criteria mine is between Good and excellent, valuation for excellent was £3,225 value for good was £2,950.

Edit...just going through the Autotrader Ad creation tool, they suggest £4,250 so if I base my man maths on say £3,800 worst case.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Judging from personal experience last week, Audi's "excellent" is a bit more lenient than my own expectations of an "excellent" car. I know mine has some stone chipping and a scuff on the rear bumper, however when valued last week, the valuer was amazed at how "pristine" and "superb" it was.

haha ok.

To be honest reading the 'good' part on the Audi valuation. I do wonder if I am talking the car down a bit.

End of day it is coming up to being 10 year old, a good wash and wax it comes up very well and interior is clean and tidy.

Going to be speaking with the wife tonight, may stick up at £4250 a and see what offers start coming in.

Soldato
OP
photo-4.jpg

Sold it today!

Soldato
OP
Is it just me or can you actually see the fuel gauge move in that vid? lol

Bet the car is a bit of a beast to drive now?

Back
Top Bottom