**B-GRADE CLEARANCE AND FORUM DEALS**

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
I thought offering THAT much less would be a waste of everyone's time, I'll have to think about it.
I have a Z5 Flow, it should technically take that card

• Recommended PSU - 1000W

!

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone bought or know of the B grade policy for monitors? Being B grade and knowing there are often rules about dead pixels I'm unsure if it's worth the risk?

Soldato
Has anyone bought or know of the B grade policy for monitors? Being B grade and knowing there are often rules about dead pixels I'm unsure if it's worth the risk?
ive had loads, ever one been perfect apart from one the was damaged in the post

what you say policy for monitors, what it is your asking

Associate
They usually have an 'allowable' number of dead pixels, and being B grade I wondered if that was different in any way.
My son is after a new one and if there were any dead pixels I'd just send it back under distance selling regs but I'd obviously rather not waste everyone's time.

Soldato
They usually have an 'allowable' number of dead pixels, and being B grade I wondered if that was different in any way.
My son is after a new one and if there were any dead pixels I'd just send it back under distance selling regs but I'd obviously rather not waste everyone's time.

that's can be the case with any monitor new or used.
I've genuinely never had a dead pixel on anything in the last 25 years.

All i can say is in my experience every monitor looks to have been handled, fingerprints and so on but all look like new and have worked fine.

Anything that as dead pixels would be an RMA to maker for replacement as it would be faulty and not just unwanted, the idea with BGrade is you buy somthing and say I've changed me mind...
that's BGrade anything with a Fault sound not be in Bgrade, BGrade only turned up when the DSR Law was made.

Associate
How does the warranty work on GPUs ? I am interested in one of the sapphire cards which has a 3 year warranty but B grade items only have 90 days (I think). And if I recall correctly the sapphire and power color warranties in normal case are handled by OcUK (correct me if I am wrong)? So is the remainder of the OEM warranty still valid for returns if the gpu breaks after 90 days ?

Soldato
How does the warranty work on GPUs ? I am interested in one of the sapphire cards which has a 3 year warranty but B grade items only have 90 days (I think). And if I recall correctly the sapphire and power color warranties in normal case are handled by OcUK (correct me if I am wrong)? So is the remainder of the OEM warranty still valid for returns if the gpu breaks after 90 days ?
Think you only get 90 days but like wingman says ask ocuk

Caporegime
99% of cards will just have the 90 days as stated.

Associate
Similarly to JediFraggers post. I would suggest working on the basis that it is only the 90 days, with OcUK, as listed on the B-Grade item's page. If individual manufaturers decide to support anything themselves for a longer time period, this is at their own discretion and would be direct with them rather than OcUK, but in my experience most manufacturers will not offer this. So in most cases it will be 90 days with OcUK, as listed on the B-Grade product page.

Soldato
I was surprised to see a 4690T at £80. I'm surprised you guys had that still in stock surely that's not worth the effort to post?

they post 99p cables why not a cpu. the 4690T is still £40 on ebay
you have to remember its all a TAX right off. its go for them to sell everything ever if for penny's

Last edited:
Associate
they post 99p cables why not a cpu. the 4690T is still £40 on ebay
you have to remember its all a TAX right off. its go for them to sell everything ever if for penny's
Really? High Street 2nd hand store sell the for under £15. That's nuts. Also I suppose whith a cable warranty isn't really a issue compared to a cpu.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really? High Street 2nd hand store sell the for under £15. That's nuts. Also I suppose whith a cable warranty isn't really an issue compared to a cpu.
Everything new in the uk as a 12 month’s warranty. Have you never had a faulty cable? I have had a few

The BGrade cpu as 90days

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom