Baldur's Gate 3

The image hosting sites limit how many connections you can have, so all the images don't load at the same time but are staggered?

Weird. I don't have any issues with images loading. I do have a 1gb up and down line though. But never had an issue when I even had a 10th of that a few years ago.

Brill , Looks like we're at similar points, will keep a watch on this thread as don't want to loose option of a potential recruit (ps. Karlach is a she from what I can tell, unless you know of a story progression i'm not aware of yet :D )

Just found him her and added her to my party. Sent Lae'zel packing. Now need to level her up :)

Oh and finished the quest with the forge. It was with the tiny forge after all :D

Last edited:
Awww, poor Bae'zel :cry: she's awesome imo but Karlach is basically just pure Labrador energy! :D

Pick my pain:
  • All Clerics
  • All Sorcerers
  • All Warlocks
  • All Fighters
  • Weird Multiclass
  • Something else
Bring it on! :>

Reactions: TNA
omg I got past the most annoying area so far. Blind maze where one wrong step leads to insta death. If I wasn't save scumming I'd be on my 10th playthrough by now. It's just bad level design.

"I got past it by using the attack button, hover over all the area and the game only shows you where your character can go, but avoids the death pits. **** that level."

Last edited:
omg I got past the most annoying area so far. Blind maze where one wrong step leads to insta death. If I wasn't save scumming I'd be on my 10th playthrough by now. It's just bad level design.

"I got past it by using the attack button, hover over all the area and the game only shows you where your character can go, but avoids the death pits. **** that level."

Don't you just click straight to the end and take a leap of faith :p

In game timer shows I am 24 hours in. I met Halsin finally to and did a bunch more things tonight. Was probably my longest session to date on this game.

Proper got into it now :D

Something that i'm really impressed by with this game is how interactable and non linear the environment is. The whole movement and multiple solution to problems is amazing.
I've just jumped down to a rocky crevasse to get to a chest , i didn't realise it was a drop down and then couldn't get back up. I used a rope I had but foolishly chucked the whole thing over to the other side :D I used Mage Hand to chuck it back over. I then tried a fly spell I used to get back, there's probably a whole load of other solutions I could've used :)

Something that i'm really impressed by with this game is how interactable and non linear the environment is. The whole movement and multiple solution to problems is amazing.
I've just jumped down to a rocky crevasse to get to a chest , i didn't realise it was a drop down and then couldn't get back up. I used a rope I had but foolishly chucked the whole thing over to the other side :D I used Mage Hand to chuck it back over. I then tried a fly spell I used to get back, there's probably a whole load of other solutions I could've used :)

Yep. Hopefully more devs take notice. I want to see more games that are not linear :)

Good news! New core books for the TTRPG come out later this year :cool:

You think this game has you? :p

I am into board games but not D&D stuff. Never really tried those.

Not touched my illithid powers or upgraded then at least. Got 5 available. But not sure if it is a good idea to use or not :p

I am into board games but not D&D stuff. Never really tried those.

Not touched my illithid powers or upgraded then at least. Got 5 available. But not sure if it is a good idea to use or not :p

Quick! Google it, don't leave anything to discovery, google every solution and what if scenario*

*If you do this you are mental

• Haha
My offer still stands - if anyone wants to try real D&D I'll happily run a one shot :)

I think I will pass. I already got about 5 unopened board games and a bunch of others I want to play but never get time for these days. I do not need something else potentially addictive in my life :p

Quick! Google it, don't leave anything to discovery, google every solution and what if scenario*

*If you do this you are mental

I don't use Google. But I do use DuckDuckGo :p

Oh screw it. Won't look it up and will use the powers. Let's see what happens :cry:

I did some more exploring today. South and east of the map was unexplored. I only just got to the forest with the old lady. Ended up killing the brothers and finding out the lady was lying and no so helpless after all.

That's where I am on my playthrough, I've gone completely off the normal path, doing things out of order on my other ones. I don't play it for too long, more chance of me actually finishing it at that rate.

Also lol at duckduckgo. For the 'I've got nothing to hide, I just want to (think) I am' :p

Last edited:
That's where I am on my playthrough, I've gone completely off the normal path, doing things out of order on my other ones. I don't play it for too long, more chance of me actually finishing it at that rate.

Also lol at duckduckgo. For the 'I've got nothing to hide, I just want to (think) I am' :p

You are on a second playthrough?

Knew you would not be able to help yourself and make a comment about my search engine of choice :p

You are on a second playthrough?

Knew you would not be able to help yourself and make a comment about my search engine of choice :p

Well technically I've never actually done one because I couldn't finish it.

I knew you'd know I wouldn't be able to help myself with the low hanging fruit you dangle in front of me :p

• Haha
I think I will pass. I already got about 5 unopened board games and a bunch of others I want to play but never get time for these days. I do not need something else potentially addictive in my life :p
Understandable! I've got so many unopened board games and rpg books it stopped being funny a while back :cry:

Back
Top Bottom