Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato
Somehow ended up playing this most the day. Found an insignificant place I don't recall finding before. Forgot how big act 1 is.

Re hag:
The first time I did the encounter she stopped fighting and offered me power if I let her live. However, that didn't happen this time

Last edited:
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Somehow ended up playing this most the day. Found an insignificant place I don't recall finding before. Forgot how big act 1 is.

I will be getting back onto it soon. Just want to explore the map more. Now that I actually know what I am doing more battles are more fun.

What level are you now? I do find level 5 where I am at really makes my main character who is a wizard shine. That fireball is awesome.

Definitely settled and will keep my group as Shadowheart, Astarion and Karlach.

Soldato
I will be getting back onto it soon. Just want to explore the map more. Now that I actually know what I am doing more battles are more fun.

What level are you now? I do find level 5 where I am at really makes my main character who is a wizard shine. That fireball is awesome.

Definitely settled and will keep my group as Shadowheart, Astarion and Karlach.

Level 5 also but very close to 6. Purposely taking different routes etc to make it more interesting. Clearly working as this has been one of the very rare times in, well, recent times that I've been engrossed and not noticed the time going by.

@Psymonkee Was an area with the fish people in, not really much there but don't recall finding it before.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Level 5 also but very close to 6. Purposely taking different routes etc to make it more interesting. Clearly working as this has been one of the very rare times in, well, recent times that I've been engrossed and not noticed the time going by.

@Psymonkee Was an area with the fish people in, not really much there but don't recall finding it before.

Your enjoying it more this time because I am playing it and you wanted to get involved unlike HFW :p:cry:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Well finally explored and done all the quests I can see on the main map. Only place left for quests is setting sail from the underdark. Did that and now on the other side :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
BG3 is the only game where a 95% chance to hit means a 50% chance to miss.

Nah, was like that in Larian's previous games too.

Convinced the two guards to stand down. Once sorted went into stealth mode fir a juicy critical hit and took them out. Need my xp :D

Calling it a night for now. Will resume tomorrow.

Soldato
Nah, was like that in Larian's previous games too.

Convinced the two guards to stand down. Once sorted went into stealth mode fir a juicy critical hit and took them out. Need my xp :D

Calling it a night for now. Will resume tomorrow.

Never played them. Well, think I got Divinity 1 but played it for like 20m.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Almost level 6. I just slayed Nere.

Before I did though I got him to reward me first. Then when he thought all was fine I got a free hit in to start the battle :D

I wonder how far I am from finishing Act 1.

Soldato
Started my second run yesterday, my first run was a male dwarf barbarian it took about 85 hours to finish the game.
Decided to play a female half elf sorcerer. Going to have a completely different party this time as in my first game I just kept the same people I found first and didn't try anyone else. Only just got off the ship and found astarian, gale and shadow heart. Never used astarian before do that will be interesting to see his story and also how a thief plays out.

Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom