Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato
I've also now swapped out lae'zel in favour of Karlach for the time being. My relationship with moody Laez was frosty to say the least so she's 'happy' in camp at the moment.
Presumably there are 'character sections' though, I've not hit the section with the Girths yet (where I read briefly she goes off) but to get most out of game i might bring her back for that.

Last edited:
Soldato
TBH I can see why people might search for what impact a decision has. In a game as long as this, I suspect a lot don't find the thought of multiple playthroughs all that appealing.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
TBH I can see why people might search for what impact a decision has. In a game as long as this, I suspect a lot don't find the thought of multiple playthroughs all that appealing.

I know I won't be playing this again anytime soon. Just too many games to play these days. I love replaying old school Resident Evil games. But those last like a few hours :cry:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Did you go to the Creche? :confused:

That I think I skipped. Was there something important there? :p

I just felt like it was time to move on to act 2. Not like it is mandatory to do everything. Pretty sure I did a good 80-90% of it though.

Won't be able to play as much during the week sadly. Got loads done over the weekend.

Let's see how long it will take me to do act 2 :)

Hopefully being half way to level 7 now I am leveled up enough.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
TBF you can get through the whole game and not do a lot of content, not a lot is actually needed to progress to the end.

It is good that it is optional. Love games like that.

I think I will go back and do the creche. Can quickly skip through the chatter and get back to where I am in minutes anyway.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OK, so almost there now. Had to call it a night after arriving at the church looking place (next to the creche) with the crying baby that ended up being a bunch baby kangaroo looking things.

Funny how it goes. Just because I chose a different route I would have missed all this. Now I wonder what will I miss by going this route instead.

Soldato
OK, so almost there now. Had to call it a night after arriving at the church looking place (next to the creche) with the crying baby that ended up being a bunch baby kangaroo looking things.

Funny how it goes. Just because I chose a different route I would have missed all this. Now I wonder what will I miss by going this route instead.

It's no so much places you'll miss, it's just different outcomes and stuff, there are so many different routes. I'm not personally sure that's a good thing sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom