Baldur's Gate 3

Are you saying my opinion is not valid? :p
on the internet the only oppinion that matters is mine :P all the rest of you are wrong :D

i enjoyed what i've played of both DOS2 and BG3, but stayed away from starfield it just never grabbed me even fromt hetrailers and i never played fallout series.
sir Lora for the win :)

but each to their own really.​

there are plenty o games were i havent enjoyed them at the time and came back a few years later and did enjoy them. so maybe in future things will change.
but there is plenty of other / new / old content to enjoy.

i sadly havent really got the hardware to play BG3 properly at the moment, its looking like next year now.

i did keep getting a little over whelmed with the choices at the start like the spells and things, get all indecisive. "ooo that spill is cool" "Fireball! fireball!! fireba!!!" "why would i want this spell/skill???? (reads later, i want this!!!)
i see people getting the fire sword and i'm "wow i ddint even think about that!", but then you need a spesific spell for that (OK reply see if i can get that magical shish kebab for all my cooking needs).

from what i can tell and reading they did a good job with both BG3 and DOS2 with regards to the enviroment and lots of things to find, do i.e. "greese traps with fire" or "poison the ale" or "get a shovel"

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Finally finished it. Put down to easy mode to get it over quicker.

But did you make sure you read all the books you found? :p:cry:

How did you find the ending? What would you rate the game now that you finished it?

Was it worth the time investment reading all those books I skipped? :cry:

But did you make sure you read all the books you found? :p:cry:

How did you find the ending? What would you rate the game now that you finished it?

Was it worth the time investment reading all those books I skipped? :cry:

The fact that I haven't elaborated any further should say enough :)

• Haha
No, loved the first act. I will probably replay it again and then I'll just make up the next two acts in my head lol.
Ahh fair enough.

I thought act three was the best..a little bit overwhelming but some of the quests were really good. The house of hope was fantastic, Raphael was a cool character. Loved the steel watch foundry too

(The fireworks house quest was bugged tho.. so could never complete it without killing everyone in the house, and the guards outside)

Last edited:
Ahh fair enough.

I thought act three was the best..a little bit overwhelming but some of the quests were really good. The house of hope was fantastic, Raphael was a cool character. Loved the steel watch foundry too

(The fireworks house quest was bugged tho.. so could never complete it without killing everyone in the house, and the guards outside)

I think one of the main problems was (and not really a fault per se) is that if you don't care for the characters in a story driven game, it kind of takes a lot of the fun out of it. To the point I just skipped the dialogue in the camp scene at the end because I didn't care for most of them.
Never went to house of hope, had to skip a load of content if I ever hoped to finish it.
On a plus, it's made me really appreciate BG2 more which I didn't think was possible.

That’s fair enough. Totally see where you are coming from. There are a couple of games where I couldn’t give two ***** about the characters, but loved the gameplay.

But if you skip the dialog hour can you get to know them/ learn their stories/ see them change?

I get what you're saying but equally you've shot yourself in the foot at the same time.

You've misunderstood. I said I skipped the dialogue on the very final camp/reunion scene, not at any other point in the game.
Because I didn't care what they had been up to because by this point I was far past caring.

Last edited:
My favorite character was Lae'zel by far, and one of the stand out moments was when Withers said I was going to basically die alone because I didn't romance any of the characters :cry:

Back
Top Bottom