Baldur's Gate 3

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
You're right, you can go to Moonrise whenever, but I mean you don't get to experience the Shadow Cursed Lands without the shadow in a playable way- you get a cutscene when you move to Act 3, nothing more.

That is good to know. I am just going to just go explore for a while and when I fancy hit moonrise then.

Looking forward to Act 3 though. I like the idea of the city :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Already explored a bunch. Killed that spider so can now freely travel which helps.

Level 8 now and already explored quite a bit. Done the tollhouse, Masons Guild and now about to go to the Wanning Moon. Right now in Sharran Sanctuary :D

Most enemies in Act 2 seem to be level 5 or 6 so been a piece of cake. Especially if rested.

Associate
Just finished my second playthrough, resisting the Dark Urge. Gosh I'm going to miss everything about this game. Dunno what the hell to play next. Probably going to check out season 4 of Diablo 4.

Reactions: TNA
Soldato
Currently in the gauntlet. Reeled out my extra long hdmi cable and found my controller works in the next room now after I got a Bluetooth adapter that mrk recommended for something else. So been playing in ultra comfort, though its a bit more fiddly with the controller in some places.

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Currently in the gauntlet. Reeled out my extra long hdmi cable and found my controller works in the next room now after I got a Bluetooth adapter that mrk recommended for something else. So been playing in ultra comfort, though its a bit more fiddly with the controller in some places.

I am still in the same bloody area. So big and takes so long to finish. Should be done soon and get out.

I am examining some spider carcass right now... Lol

Here are my options no jokes:

1. Take a good long sniff
2. Give it a lick
3. Leave

:cry:

Will do option 1 and see what happens. Will save option 2 for tonight :p

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
It's challenging but also very dreary.

Highly suggest exploring elsewhere first but there is a massive Point of no Return warning :)

So e ms I got that warning. Will leave it and come back I guess... At least that's that done then and a nice fast travel point nearby :)

Back
Top Bottom