Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato
Who would play this with a controller? I can only assume psychopaths and Barbarians :cry:
Plays great on controller. ;)
:D
I think if you started off with a controller your brain will quickly get familiar with it.
The thought of switching over now though (and I am someone who will occasionally use a controller on PC) is horrible. I sometimes feel I am running out of keys with mouse+keyboard :D

Soldato
I want to play this again, but started the game a few times now with bunch of different characters & now I need play it on console need to buy it again & then start again not sure I can take that!
hoping for a discount but doubt it will drop from 57 anytime soon

Soldato
Who would play this with a controller? I can only assume psychopaths and Barbarians :cry:

It was done for logistical reasons. Gone back to desk now lol, typical horrid console features, holding buttons down, weapon wheels, nested menus. Eeew
Oh and great fun trying to manipulate an already dodgy camera with a controller

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I am done with moonrise towers. One of the quests is bugged. Annoying as I rescued Wubren and he is back at the Inn but he acts like he isn't. Tried to fix the bug but can't be asked going back a save so done with it all.

Just entered the shadowfell :D

Soldato
Never played a game of this type where you control a party, except maybe KOTOR. I've been watching some gameplay videos and will have to give this a go.

Back
Top Bottom