Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato
I am still in the same bloody area. So big and takes so long to finish. Should be done soon and get out.

I am examining some spider carcass right now... Lol

Here are my options no jokes:

1. Take a good long sniff
2. Give it a lick
3. Leave

:cry:

Will do option 1 and see what happens. Will save option 2 for tonight :p

Literally just went past there lol. I feel I enjoyed act 1 so much that it just got worse from that point in. Can't say about 3 for sure yet as I never played it but It's a shame when I'm playing a game and I just want it to be over which is the opposite of when I played rogue trader.

Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Literally just went past there lol. I feel I enjoyed act 1 so much that it just got worse from that point in. Can't say about 3 for sure yet as I never played it but It's a shame when I'm playing a game and I just want it to be over which is the opposite of when I played rogue trader.

Now that I am out of there and exploring I am having fun again :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The west half of the map is fully explored as far as I can see. Avoided going moonrise towers, heading east now to Path to Creche y'llek and after to House in Deep Shadows.

But done for now. Will hopefully resumen later on tonight or tomorrow.

Soldato
Minor thing that really annoys me is how it plays the failed skill check sound effect before the dice role finishes like when you're picking locks and stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: TNA
Back
Top Bottom