BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

Finally, after much indecision over my migration from CRT, I decided to order one of these.

Gibbo made my mind up for me this morning as soon as I saw T W O. :D:D:D

If its as good as most of you make out, I will be chuffed. :) It will be here tomorrow but i can`t have it till Friday. :(

After sending a email last week about the price then reading 29 pages of comments I jumped to the last page to find my wish granted about the new price thanks for making this a great Xmas by dropping the cost Gibbo

been looking at this monitor since it came out and almost got it last week, it was a great deal then its even better now SOLD.

At this rate OcUK are going to run out.

Anyone tried calibrating one of these monitors yet?

[edit] OMG this thread is 52 pages long :eek:

Last edited:
NOOO i got an ipod for xmas which i need but at this price i want one of these lmao :p may get my dad to order 1 :p

Get 1 ordered ;)

I flogged my 24" 2407 for £325 to a mate and my GTS 320MB for £130 on fleabay. By the sounds of the 24" OcUK, there is now way the Dell is £100 better really...

Last edited:
Just thought I would put my 2 pence worth in. I got my screen a week ago but having just moved have only just got my system setup and i have found a line of dead pixels going through my screen 1/3rd of the way up :(.

It is in a dual screen setup with my Dell 2405 and apart from the line it looks fine. As said the stand could be better and its is a damn sight lighter than my dell as well.

Well going to phone OCUK and see about a replacement, really disappointed I couldn't wait for my dual screen goodness.

Last edited:
...a line of dead pixels going through my screen 1/3rd of the way up :(.

Sometimes it happens mate - sorry to hear that. Just drop OcUK a quick bell before close of play tonight and see what they say. It says on the page itself it has an onsite warrenty, so they should come and pick it up from you and deliver you a new one tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom