BARGAIN - OcUK 24" with DVI (*VA Panel) for £179.99+VAT (This Week Only Deal!!)

Exactly.

Mine is due today, but can`t use it until Saturday. I will post a mini review when I can assuming everything is OK.

You got your hands on one yet Baddass?

Ditto - I'm getting mine today, so here's hoping for 0 dead pixels please OcUK!
As I type I just had a phonecall from reception - they have arrived!!! :):eek::D

just if anyone was worried about carrying it back from place of delivery (work) to home the monitor packaging has a handy plastic handle so you can carry it like a large, monitor size breifcase - Which is nice!

Last edited:
Just thought I would do a quick update. Phoned OCUK and a man should (crossing fingers here) arrive this afternoon to pick up the faulty monitor. And as has been said the new monitor is going to be sent to me seperately, so I am thinking they are going to check the faulty monitor before sending out the new one.

Guys, let's not get back onto moaning about price changes etc. Be grateful the price is down again for Christmas, Gibbo is doing his best for everyone! Back to discussion about the screen itself please :)

How can a buyer be greatful if you have already bought it ? Lets all hope one day we are all as rich as you :p

Last edited:
Exactly.

Mine is due today, but can`t use it until Saturday. I will post a mini review when I can assuming everything is OK.

You got your hands on one yet Baddass?

not yet i'm afraid. Got far too many on the go at the moment, so not really attemped to obtain a sample. Currently got 3 different models with me, so pretty swamped! :p of course, if anyone is a Bristol local and wouldn't mind me checking it out, or borrowing it for a couple of days, i'd gladly put it through it's paces :)

im thinking of getting one of these now

will my x800gto be ok for it? might keep my samsung 19" as well a weird dual setup....or do i need a new gfx? play games such as c&c and 1.6

Anyone measure these two dimensions (since it doesn't have height adjustable stand need to check it'll be at the right height)

MO-026-OK_400.jpg

Top of screen to desk, and bottom of screen to desk (actual panel, not the facia surround)

not yet i'm afraid. Got far too many on the go at the moment, so not really attemped to obtain a sample. Currently got 3 different models with me, so pretty swamped! :p of course, if anyone is a Bristol local and wouldn't mind me checking it out, or borrowing it for a couple of days, i'd gladly put it through it's paces :)

i am in fishponds now with my new shiny one so if you want to pop in and have a look you welcome to.

[edit] ive not even taken it out the box yet.

Last edited:
Anyone measure these two dimensions (since it doesn't have height adjustable stand need to check it'll be at the right height)

Top of screen to desk, and bottom of screen to desk (actual panel, not the facia surround)

120mm from desk to bottom of display and 446mm from desk to top of display :)

i am in fishponds now with my new shiny one so if you want to pop in and have a look you welcome to.

[edit] ive not even taken it out the box yet.

hi mate, sounds a good plan. Will get in touch at some point once there's a bit of free time! bit mad with Xmas etc!

Im at work atm and so is my monitor, both shall be going home at about 5:15 so if you want a look it would have to be today.

It would be great to see how it looks in a dimmly lit room displaying a black screen (using Dead Pixel Buddy or similar) just to see if there is any backlight bleed .

As this is the reason I RMA'd my 22" Sammy Pebble.

It would be great to see how it looks in a dimmly lit room displaying a black screen (using Dead Pixel Buddy or similar) just to see if there is any backlight bleed .

As this is the reason I RMA'd my 22" Sammy Pebble.

I'll do that tonight for you if you want? Can u post a linky for Dead Pixel buddy plz?

Back
Top Bottom