1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Battlefield 1 ***

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by TonyTurbo78, Dec 13, 2015.

1. rogueblade

Wise Guy

I love the iron sights. I just wish more classes had to start with bolt action or single shot semi auto rifles at least. It feels silly with everyone having automatic weapons, it's so not 1914-1918

2. raven-uk-1

Gangster

i like them as well but having another class that has a crosshair sight is soooo annoying. oh im dead sniper oh dead again sniper haha. I don't mind it so much at long distance but when you run into a room and there is a sniper, then one shots you :( damn it's is annoying ha

3. Rroff

Man of Honour

I really don't understand why the sniping is like it is - before I saw anything about the game as they'd implemented it I envisioned sniping in it as using older looking scopes, bullet drop beyond medium range, etc. to actually play doesn't feel very ww1 at all.

4. Efour

Capodecina

Lol I don't even know what I was trying to say..... Is there speculation that the game will be bundled this year anyone know? Rumours...

5. Gerard

Caporegime

Just downloaded an update for the beta, wonder what it does.

6. V_R

Sgarrista

7. jmc007

Mobster

I was sat in one for half a game last night. It started off retreating from a tank I dropped a smoke behind, ran dropping my mines and dive in one prone for the first time. Was intense with the tank right near me and just dodging my mines. It went on its merry way and I realised how good cover they give and spent the rest of the round playing whack-a-mole with snipers who spotted me. It was so snug. D
    No chance I am buying this b.t.w.

8. MrKnifey

Mobster

Second game today, managed to top the score boards with the sniper rifle. Highlight was killing a pilot!

9. Gabbatek

Wise Guy

they've ruined battlefield, its a sniper fest now!

objective apple ffs. staying with bf4

10. madmaca

Wise Guy

In other news:

Water is wet
    Pope is Catholic
    Bears defecate in wooded areas

:D

I've only ever seen snipers or tank drivers at the top of the scoresheets. Although, I've been trying to snipe a pilot for a while so kudos for ticking that one off the list :)

11. V_R

Sgarrista

12. JGStonedRaider

Mobster

You could buy BF1 or....

COD 4 MW remastered...cannot wait, cu BF.

13. HazardO

Underboss

I'll probably get both, I fancy a bit of COD4 again.
    As long as it has dedicated servers again..

Just say no to 64 player shipment kids.. :D

14. GhostWKD

Wise Guy

I quite often get up there playing as a rushing assault guy. Lots of tank kills with mines and rockets helps. Always enjoy blowing up the train too :)

Frustrates me when there's a group of vehicles and nobody else seems to be trying to get them though

15. HazardO

Underboss

I've had rounds near the top as assault too. There's normally a tanker above me, but the LT tank is getting a nerf so that may not be the case in the future.

16. Kutter

Mobster

200 player servers were mental on modern warfare. Then consoles took over :(

As for bf1, i may get it, had some fantastic games last night and its good for just spending an hour or so shooting ******* online.

17. JOSH

Sgarrista

You mean you haven't already pre-ordered the uber super mega deluxe package?

You feeling okay?

:D

18. khemist

Mobster

I can't get the update to work, it either says paused update or queued.

19. wanderer89

Wise Guy

Hazard gets his own edition, it's the same as the Deluxe but because it's just for him, it costs an extra £20 :p:D

20. Nexus18

Capodecina

Just played some BC 2 with patsy and damn, it ****es all over this :p

Seriously good fun, a lot easier than what I remember too, either that or the players are utter **** :p

Best of all, EA must have given me vietnam DLC when they moved my game to origin cause the servers were showing and I could join, so epic jumping in to a game with that setting and hearing the vietnam music :cool: