*** Battlefield 1 ***

Caporegime
Yeah but I got 100h out of it for the about £40 all in, beats my vfm target so I'm happy.

It was fun, then everyone had the same meta and the same grinds for the same gear, people say Mafia 3 is repetitive!

Well technically, you haven't got your value for money from the season pass since we have only played one of the DLC packs :p

But yeah I don't disagree, the game got worse with the introduction of the green items, with the yellow builds, there was more variety.

Underboss
Well technically, you haven't got your value for money from the season pass since we have only played one of the DLC packs :p

But yeah I don't disagree, the game got worse with the introduction of the green items, with the yellow builds, there was more variety.

Eh? £25 for base game, £25 for season pass, my vfm target is 50p ph, so 100 hours is the minimum vfm. And that's without having to spend any more time walking around the DZ getting "ganked".

Anyway Bf1 thread, take your loot whoring to other one.

Caporegime
Eh? £25 for base game, £25 for season pass, my vfm target is 50p ph, so 100 hours is the minimum vfm. And that's without having to spend any more time walking around the DZ getting "ganked".

Anyway Bf1 thread, take your loot whoring to other one.

It is the same way we wasted money on premium for bf 4, yes we got thousands of hours racked up but 90% of those hours was on the vanilla maps/base game so we didn't meet our VFM for the DLC/premium side of things for BF 4 premium either :p

Associate
It is the same way we wasted money on premium for bf 4, yes we got thousands of hours racked up but 90% of those hours was on the vanilla maps/base game so we didn't meet our VFM for the DLC/premium side of things for BF 4 premium either :p

for all the complaining you do about DLC im suprised you buy season passes for anything :p

Caporegime
for all the complaining you do about DLC im suprised you buy season passes for anything :p

Haha yup, can't remember the reason why I got premium for bf 4, think it was mainly cause the 7+ others I played with got it :o :p

I got bf 3 premium for £2.99 so :p

As for division well I got conned into by the usual suspects only for them to stop playing a week later again... :D :p

Soldato
Was awfully bad last night and spent ages jumping around like a rubber band which didnt help/.

but died lots. AT least i managed to get 3 kills finally :)

Didnt help I dint know the key for the gas mask and died twice to gas :)

LoL, your not the only one yes rubber banding as well hopefully things will improve.

Did you not know sniffing the Yellow Gas is bad for your health, sort your gas mask key out make it a easy one to remember.

Soldato
After spending so long using the Support class, and finding the Lewis to be about as much use as a peashooter (even the Suppressive version with the extra accuracy), I gave Medic a try last night.

The semi-auto rifles are a complete world away in terms of being able to drop enemies. They're ridiculous. Dare I say, they feel almost cheap and dirty to use.

Soldato
After spending so long using the Support class, and finding the Lewis to be about as much use as a peashooter (even the Suppressive version with the extra accuracy), I gave Medic a try last night.

The semi-auto rifles are a complete world away in terms of being able to drop enemies. They're ridiculous. Dare I say, they feel almost cheap and dirty to use.

I think as always it depends on your style of play, I've found pros and cons to all classes.
However, i will admit that i do prefer the Medic and i'm better with that class. But then again, i'm unlikely to be running into enclosed spaces full of enemies, i'm a step behind taking ranged shots healing and reviving my squad.

Associate
Beta ran smooth as butter with an average of 80fps, but retail ran like crap and stuttered..

Adjusted a few settings improved frames and the stuttering was related to my AV, ESET.

Using R290 with everything on Ultra

Must say the game is awesome, some of the maps are incredibly detailed!

Soldato
I think as always it depends on your style of play, I've found pros and cons to all classes.
However, i will admit that i do prefer the Medic and i'm better with that class. But then again, i'm unlikely to be running into enclosed spaces full of enemies, i'm a step behind taking ranged shots healing and reviving my squad.

I was trying to get a medal last week for using the Support class, and I had to get 20 suppression assists. Could I do it? Could I ****. Could never seem to suppress people with it, even when firing controlled bursts near where enemies were hiding. Really annoying when a teammate popped them and I got sod all for my effort, despite me shooting near them at the time of their death.

Half the time no-one even bothered to kill enemies I was suppressing and just ****ed off, leaving me with 3 snipers popping up from behind cover and doming me.

Associate
My one biggest gripe with this game is that sodding bug where you can't move your reticle. You enter a turret/mortar/vehicle and your mouse just doesn't respond, and if it does it's extremely limited in movement...you have to tab out and back in to get rid of it for the session.

Few people from here have added me since the weekend, looking forward to having some games with you :)

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I am rank 23 and I haven't spend any bonds yet... just playing with default loadouts. Wish they made it easier to customise things all in one place in the game menus. I can't be bothered figuring out what will work best.

Default sniper is fun. I've gone 10 kills up before any deaths whilst still capping flags. Great fun.

Medic I found difficult at first for some reason. Took too many shots to down an enemy even if I fired first. Spent some time playingit more conservatively last night.

Support is a challenge, although I tend to thrown down gas on an objective, prone somewhere with cover with the mask on and just spray down anyone who gets near. Standing the gun is hopeless but prone seems to be more accurate even without ADS (due to the mask).

Same old Battleffield issues, Squad leaders no leading so missed opportunities or squads not playing objectives when you're leader. Usual public play problems. I've got myself on the two dicsord servers (username is Dup) and will hopefully join you guys soon and play BF properly.

Soldato
Ooh, excited, been a while since i've played a battlefield game on PC. Is there a list of users somewhere here? (Too used to steam).

Mines Witor, feel free to add me.

Soldato
I need some help with the SP game, please :

Avanti Savoia

I'm at the Artillery Gun, but have no way to destroy it? If I go up to the marker, nothing happens. There's a weapons crate to the left, but I can't pick anything up from it?

Back
Top Bottom