*** Battlefield 1 ***

Epic! How did I not know this already.

My aim isn't great with this Logitech G502, might be because the muscle memory isn't back yet, might even bring my old Corsair M65 home from work to test it.

That's why I use the same mouse at work and home. My old M65 is at work along with my mech. I then bought a new M65 RGB for home. Superb mouse

That's why I use the same mouse at work and home. My old M65 is at work along with my mech. I then bought a new M65 RGB for home. Superb mouse

yeah I've had M65's for 3/4 years now, lovely mouse - just fancied a change and not sure it's working out. Might treat myself to a new M65 for xmas.

Even better :D

Almost tempted to buy the game now just to troll team mate snipers that camp :p

I'm full on troll mode tonight with gas nades now! That'll clear them away from the hilltops sharpish as you can't ADS with a mask on! hahaha

Can you do that to your own team mates? If so I know my new ptfo tactic!

Yes some special player on our team was covering the flags we were trying to capture with the stuff on operations last night meaning;

-We could barely see what was going on
-Couldn't shoot straight unless using a weapon with good hipfire
-Kept dying if we didn't get our masks on fast enough.

Thankfully the BAR trench has excellent hipfire.

Last edited:
Great games last night, so much fun, big crowd on as well.

Sorry for the noob question but how do you all get together and play?

Is it adding names on 1st post and just join in game?
Or is it discord stuff then join?

I'd love to join as sick of bloody terrible players ignoring objective,heals etc :D

Sorry for the noob question but how do you all get together and play?

Is it adding names on 1st post and just join in game?
Or is it discord stuff then join?

I'd love to join as sick of bloody terrible players ignoring objective,heals etc :D

You have to be part of a party within the BF1 menu. if someone finds a game, an invite to the server is provided to all those in the party. We use Discord as it's easier to communicate as a team.

Yeah, add the list and join if we're on :)

We could do with someone trolling them. There should be however an auto limit to snipers as it's not realistic to have 22 on one team...i mean really?!?!

There are two reasons I'm rocking the scout class at the minute.

1 - No one else in our squad seems to be one, so for me it compliments us well, putting down flares on points so you can see enemies on minimap etc

2 - I want that Dirtini unlocked at rank 10, just for the sound. :)

You have to be part of a party within the BF1 menu. if someone finds a game, an invite to the server is provided to all those in the party. We use Discord as it's easier to communicate as a team.

Yeah, add the list and join if we're on :)

As soon as the party gets larger than a squad it goes pear shaped though as players are switched backwards and forwards between rounds, with some players left in squad-less limbo fro the round (And no way of leaving and rejoining without going back into squad-less limbo).

As soon as the party gets larger than a squad it goes pear shaped though as players are switched backwards and forwards between rounds, with some players left in squad-less limbo fro the round (And no way of leaving and rejoining without going back into squad-less limbo).

Yeah, that's not great but on the plus side we all get added to the same team...well, until the next round

We could do with someone trolling them. There should be however an auto limit to snipers as it's not realistic to have 22 on one team...i mean really?!?!

Yup, it ruined BC 2 big time for me, thankfully the server I played on all the time had a sniper limit to 2 or 3 per side. Whenever you had the majority of the attacking team sitting back and sniping, it made the rounds extremely boring...

I'm full on troll mode tonight with gas nades now! That'll clear them away from the hilltops sharpish as you can't ADS with a mask on! hahaha

I can just see all the rage in the chat box now! :D

Personally I hate the ****ing gas grenades. Damage range is insane (larger than the visible green poof) and it works through walls, putting on the mask stops you from sprinting and interrupts reloads, once the mask is on you can't tell if you are gas without taking it off, risking damage and wasting time, there is no way to tell friendly gas from enemy, friendly gas causes maximum suppression effects, causes your character to cough continuously. And you get 2 of them.

Definitely the worst aspect of the game, closely followed by Behemoths and flak cannons.

Back
Top Bottom