*** Battlefield 1 ***

You have to be part of a party within the BF1 menu. if someone finds a game, an invite to the server is provided to all those in the party. We use Discord as it's easier to communicate as a team.

Yeah, add the list and join if we're on :)

Awesome I'll get adding later then :)

edit - my username is onezeon on Origin so if others are on add me :)

Last edited:
Personally I hate the ****ing gas grenades. Damage range is insane (larger than the visible green poof) and it works through walls, putting on the mask stops you from sprinting and interrupts reloads, once the mask is on you can't tell if you are gas without taking it off, risking damage and wasting time, there is no way to tell friendly gas from enemy, friendly gas causes maximum suppression effects, causes your character to cough continuously. And you get 2 of them.

Definitely the worst aspect of the game, closely followed by Behemoths and flak cannons.

Oh heck...you ok mate?

Gas Grenade is awesome. I use it for close quarters or tight map sections as you can guarantee damage to enemy players. Since it reduces the ability to ADS, their accuracy is somewhat reduced making some points easier to cap. As for the mask, can't say I have an issue with using it. Sprinting, didn't realise it stopped you at all, that's not been my experience but I can't say I've paid that much attention to it.

As for knowing if you're in gas or not, it's green and you can't miss it.

Behemoths are great. Superb if you're being rinsed and pushed back to your spawn, gives you an edge if you have a competent team.

How do you get the gas mortar?

There are 3 types of mortar round, airburst, anti vehicle and gas IIRC, you just select which mortar you want in the loadout I think (although I've only used airburst so far)

Oh heck...you ok mate?

Gas Grenade is awesome. I use it for close quarters or tight map sections as you can guarantee damage to enemy players. Since it reduces the ability to ADS, their accuracy is somewhat reduced making some points easier to cap. As for the mask, can't say I have an issue with using it. Sprinting, didn't realise it stopped you at all, that's not been my experience but I can't say I've paid that much attention to it.

As for knowing if you're in gas or not, it's green and you can't miss it.

Behemoths are great. Superb if you're being rinsed and pushed back to your spawn, gives you an edge if you have a competent team.

Was it you using gas on all the flags on operations last night? :eek:

There are 3 types of mortar round, airburst, anti vehicle and gas IIRC, you just select which mortar you want in the loadout I think (although I've only used airburst so far)

Was it you using gas on all the flags on operations last night? :eek:

might have been me in combination with snips mate :)

I love following up gas grenade with flare to catch them alight whilst they taking gas damage. I'm getting so many flare gun kills hahaha

PS. Watched one of x's videos the other day and noticed this:

GhCN2mQh.png.jpg

Does that map play out like that a lot i.e. more or less both teams just spending most of their time at D flag despite the map being pretty big.... Is this the new lockers/metro choke point map? :p
Suez is the new Metro/Lockers map.

sSdc.png

Three capture points, all lined up in a straight line. It's still much preferable to those maps, though. This one is outdoors, has all kinds of residential buildings around that you can sneak through or around and the middle flag, instead of having very few ways to get to it(creating awful bottlenecks), is a more wide open area. This is good or bad depending on the situation, but it still creates more room for tactics. Map also has tanks, unlike Locker or Metro.

That map you're looking at there(Monte Grappa) is actually pretty awesome. The far two points, A and E, are really the only somewhat 'straightforward' capture points, sitting down at the bottom levels of the map. C is in the middle, but way down at the bottom of the mountain, with a series of tunnels that it can be attacked from and is easier to access with tanks. B and D can get pretty gruesome, but are a *ton* of fun to contest. Both allow some pretty great defensive tactics and also some great offensive tactics. Pretty normal to see these switch back and forth between teams regularly in my experience.

Last edited:
Gas grenades are helpful as an early warning device as well :)

Not to mention that they are also fun at childrens parties everywhere ! Mustard, all the fun, for all the family, in one tiny cannister ! Special Christmas offer, buy 2 and get a free dual-cannister leather carry satchel free of charge!

Mustard !! Be the envy of your friends, the bane of your enemies. Throw some fun today !!

**postage and packaging costs apply. Items are limited one time use. Stand well clear before use**

I've came across an annoying bug, four times now I have been forced to do the single player mission in bf1 when I start the game. It was fun the first but now it's just plain annoying, anyone know how to skip it?

I think the whole concept of a big, warship, blimp or train arriving to reinforce a losing battle is quite a good idea.

If you think about it logically it is probably quite close to reality.

If you are losing a battle you usually call for reinforcements. It's a bit similar with how the Iraqi army functions against ISIS. When they find they are in trouble and the Jihadis have the upper hand they call for US Apache support or airstrikes.

Back to BF1. If the winning team is a good one, then they take it out quickly. If they are a bad one they ignore it and it can help turn the tide of battle.

The weather systems in this game are brilliant. Really changes the map based on the weather.

Not to mention that they are also fun at childrens parties everywhere ! Mustard, all the fun, for all the family, in one tiny cannister ! Special Christmas offer, buy 2 and get a free dual-cannister leather carry satchel free of charge!

Mustard !! Be the envy of your friends, the bane of your enemies. Throw some fun today !!

**postage and packaging costs apply. Items are limited one time use. Stand well clear before use**

Its surprising how many people run headfirst into a green gas cloud and wonder why they die so fast :p

Back
Top Bottom