*** Battlefield 1 ***

They really need to make fixing that a priority. You can work around it if the person you joined on leaves their squad, but it's annoying for them. It's not helped by the server browser which doesn't really give you much clue which server you are on and doesn't let you see who is on the server. If DICE fix the server browser and friends system then this game will be massive.

I agree, but why should it need fixing?? That's an obvious design they've opted for, they've been doing this game for years...they must have known that was a terrible design from the get go. It's a MP game, those things should tested, working etc

Last edited:
What's going on with Gas/smoke, I can be prone right in the middle of it with no visibility to see anything beyond a couple of meters, yet get killed by snipers who can see me from a 100 meters away.

I agree, but why should it need fixing?? That's an obvious design they've opted for, they've been doing this game for years...they must have known that was a terrible design from the get go. It's a MP game, those things should tested, working etc

Yeah it should automatically stop users being added/joining a party after 5 people. I didn't realise what has happening last night with that until about half way through.

Silly system and crap UI is something they need to work on, Battlelog was fine.

I have an issue where the frames crash every now and again and it feels like it stutters a bit for a few seconds. Happens very rarely though. Is that similar to what you're experiencing?

Unfortunately not, last night it was even kicking me out the game and origins was crashing as well. I understand its a demanding game but im playing on low settings. Would think my rig would handle it.

I had a serious dip in frames last night, must have hit 30-40fps as it really did lag out for me. Funny that Sidewinder was another affected, maybe is does affect everyone.

First time it's actually happened since the driver update I did last night though, I seriously hope the drivers for 9xx series aren't being gimped.

Yeah it should automatically stop users being added/joining a party after 5 people. I didn't realise what has happening last night with that until about half way through.

Silly system and crap UI is something they need to work on, Battlelog was fine.

lol I'd been trying to tell you last night and the night before and you thought I was being bossy. :p:cool:

stayed up till 5:30am playing this.....bad mistake lol

Actually enjoyed it properly for the first time online. Did some TDM and was top 3 each time, played conquest which went well for most rounds and ended up in the top 5 anyway of points with a reasonable K/D.

Very fun now that I know what to do. Think I went up 5 ranks and an class rank just by playing these few hours. I bought the 900prm thing for assault class - cant remember the name but it shreds!

I do have a question though, has it always been the case that you get matched with people regardless of class rank or level? Every single match there are people over level 50 which seems a bit unfair if they have all the weapns.

Are you going to get this then mate? Give the origin access trial a go if you're unsure..

They were good games, it's a shame our team was so poor. Had some epic wrecking sprees with both the Light tank and the BAR trench :)

Oxymoron of the week goes to HazardO in his "healing tank" :p

Drove a tank around for 90% of a game and still got most revives!

Anyone else playing this on a 970gtx at 1440p?. IF so hows it performaing for you...FPS ??? and what graphics setting combo you using?

Had great performance on ALPHA. Stuttering mess last night on latest drivers with the retail version...

Oxymoron of the week goes to HazardO in his "healing tank" :p

Drove a tank around for 90% of a game and still got most revives!

It was most heals, not revives. I think Sidewinder managed the same in the next round.

The thing about the light tank is you only have 4 rounds, so you can't get stuck in on a flag for long if it's busy, you have to just try and assist from a safe distance. As soon as the enemy numbers are down to 2 or 3 on the flag you can get stuck in and deliver the pizzas to the hungry troops. :D

Back
Top Bottom