*** Battlefield 1 ***

It was most heals, not revives. I think Sidewinder managed the same in the next round.

The thing about the light tank is you only have 4 rounds, so you can't get stuck in on a flag for long if it's busy, you have to just try and assist from a safe distance. As soon as the enemy numbers are down to 2 or 3 on the flag you can get stuck in and deliver the pizzas to the hungry troops. :D

Still healing...from a tank! :D

It's a thankless task being a medic at the moment as the weapons are terrible at short range unless you go shotgun

Anyone know much about the battlecrates?
I have 2 so far and both have been weapons or weapon skins (im not 100% sure) how do i go about adding these in as i can see them in my inventory, do i need to unlock the guns first?

Oxymoron of the week goes to HazardO in his "healing tank" :p

Drove a tank around for 90% of a game and still got most revives!
It was most heals, not revives. I think Sidewinder managed the same in the next round.

The thing about the light tank is you only have 4 rounds, so you can't get stuck in on a flag for long if it's busy, you have to just try and assist from a safe distance. As soon as the enemy numbers are down to 2 or 3 on the flag you can get stuck in and deliver the pizzas to the hungry troops. :D

Don't knock the heal tank.

To be fair though all of the others have similar problems with ammo. I has a similar issue with the Landship, you can't stick around in a protracted firefight as once you run out of ammo you are done for.

Hilarious that was, even more so that I was playing and dying as medic rushing around trying to revive people :mad:

Not quite as hilarious as another person...Haz this time, commenting on Waylander really needs to be in the same room as his mic :) genuine laughter as I've said the exact same thing on previous games :)

You really need to get that sorted Waylander :)

Not quite as hilarious as another person...Haz this time, commenting on Waylander really needs to be in the same room as his mic :) genuine laughter as I've said the exact same thing on previous games :)

You really need to get that sorted Waylander :)

Brilliant that was, truly laughing my ass off at that point.

It was the stunned silence we all had before you started the giggles.

Brilliant that was, truly laughing my ass off at that point.

It was the stunned silence we all had before you started the giggles.

there was something in Haz's delivery that really chuckled me, probably because hes normally bossing all of us around ;) I really couldn't stop laughing. :)

Still healing...from a tank! :D

It's a thankless task being a medic at the moment as the weapons are terrible at short range unless you go shotgun

Medic has one of the best weapons in the game IMO. The m1916 marksman rifle with the 2.50 magnification scope. It's really my fav weapon so far, murders for fun at all ranges.

The game is great.... but I am pretty bad at it.

It doesn't help that my play style is a little kamikaze. I just run like Forest Gump for the objectives. Some times good sometimes bad. Usually means I have a horrible k/d ratio.

Also my mouse and keyboard are not really shooter friendly. Find my self looking down to find G or scrambling around to switch weapons where you need to be twitch sensitive or you die.

The best maps for me are the city ones. Most atmospheric multiplayer shooter I have played.

That moment when you are running towards the front lines with 8 other soldiers and a tank in the mix, it is the closest to a sim I have played. And I love it.

The weapons I find inaccurate. (More like I am inaccurate :p) etc, but I just need more practice.

All in all, to give the game 8/10 would actually be quite harsh. I'm gonna give it 9/10.

Was just watching Xfactors latest video on the medic class and how to use it well. He's obviously said a lot of stuff we already know regarding tactics and the like, but there are times in these videos that I just go WTF!!!, At 4:50 onwards, how the hell does he see the guy through that smoke? They not spotted, they are not on the mini map, he is not using FLIR lmao. I pause the video and I can't even see the outline, all I saw was a quick movement of something come out the door, yet he tracks it like he knows exactly where they are. These guys at times seem a little to good if you know what I mean. Maybe it's the muzzle flash, but I cant work out if that's from the guy standing next to him or the enemy player. Anyway, good video for some tips for new medic players.

Last edited:
They do YouTube as a full time job, if their videos were filled with them going 0-20 their audience wouldn't stick around.

I have always been sceptical of some of them.

well he is shooting areas where they come from i prefer shotgun there gas it chuck in two anti tank nades then rush em :D

i am working on getting that sniper he uses though so op.:p

The wonders of editing power ;) :p The majority of youtube gamers are pretty crap in all honesty but they know how to make entertaining and informative videos. I would say that x along with anderzel are the only consistently good youtuber BF gamers.

As for him seeing them, either youtube isn't great or his editing is poor for colours etc. as it is the same for his bf 4 videos on lockers when he goes outside and the fog/snowstorm kicks in, likewise with flash grenades, it looks much worse in videos than actually in game.

EDIT:

also, you have compression and all that so you will lose detail.

Last edited:
Was just watching Xfactors latest video on the medic class and how to use it well. He's obviously said a lot of stuff we already know regarding tactics and the like, but there are times in these videos that I just go WTF!!!, At 4:50 onwards, how the hell does he see the guy through that smoke? They not spotted, they are not on the mini map, he is not using FLIR lmao. I pause the video and I can't even see the outline, all I saw was a quick movement of something come out the door, yet he tracks it like he knows exactly where they are. These guys at times seem a little to good if you know what I mean. Maybe it's the muzzle flash, but I cant work out if that's from the guy standing next to him or the enemy player. Anyway, good video for some tips for new medic players.

What gun is he using there? He might of said but I missed it even though I watched it twice :o

Hush up fanboy, this isn't The Division thread.

;)

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

Not as keen on him now though, he has got far too big headed and the constant "get gud, get rekt, get ****ed" comments are annoying now but yeah when it comes to BF, I rather watch him over level, matimo and jack any day of the week :p

the thing is, there is already an ESP out for BF1.

And based on what I know from OBS - if you set to record the process name (ie BF1) it wont record overlays like Fraps/Rivatuna or....ESP.

You never know.

Back
Top Bottom