*** Battlefield 1 ***

Do you mean players like this?..

Thinks he won cos he got 123 kills. Someone show him the way to an objective pls...

Had the same type of ******** the other night, he went 59-0 and apparently we got "ownt" despite his team losing by around 300 tickets. :rolleyes: If there's ever some form of tech that lets you plant a boot on someones balls across the internet i'll be first in line to buy it.

Try beating this :D Light tank overpowered as hell! Wish I'd got a shot of me getting the most flags too :(
3b116f2a88.png

Last edited:
Already had 55-0 in the light tank, wouldn't say its overpowered it just takes you to try and steer clear from getting too close from the infantry spam barrage of k rounds, at gun rounds and at grenades.

Do you mean players like this?..

Thinks he won cos he got 123 kills. Someone show him the way to an objective pls...

Yup especially people like him! :p Can't stand the guy, remember seeing some footage where he was a medic and he didn't bother reviving people at all despite standing right by them......

Yup especially people like him! :p Can't stand the guy, remember seeing some footage where he was a medic and he didn't bother reviving people at all despite standing right by them......

He's whats commonly known as a "ballbag", but i'm sure all his little twitch followers were blowing their loads in chat when this was going on. Paying people to watch them play a game and talk to them.........what..the....****....

Keep getting a direct x error pop up and the game crashing...anyone else having the same problems? Happens in total random times.

Has anyone else noticed this weird trend in how the game seems to load?

I've noticed that in rounds i do well in a vehicle, when the countdown for the next map starts instead of it hitting zero then immediately showing the map and spawn options i get an additional bit of "loading" text appearing for a few seconds then by the time the spawn options appear more often than not the vehicles are all taken.

I'm not sure if its my place in the server or something along those lines, just seems strange it usually happens immediately after i have a good vehicle round. Almost like its holding back so others can snag the vehicles.

And yes getting random crashes here as well on dx11 :(

So many damn disconnects and when you spend over 40 mins in some games and dont get rewarded with the points because EA servers are **** it starts to get infuriating

Finally gave the multiplayer a proper go, absolutely loving it. I upgraded my system just for this game (moved from a 2500k/1600mhz 8GB memory to a 6600k/2666mhz 16GB memory!) and it hasn't dropped a single frame from 1080p60 on ultra at all, even on all the conquest maps I've been on. 970 proving to be a real trooper :)

The WW1 setting makes the gameplay so much better, it's simple straightforward shooting and vehicle action without the convoluted future nonsense. There's support for the Xbox controller with aim assistance including so I've been having a blast sitting back on the big screen. BF1 is turning out to be a real gem I think!

People who complain about not getting revived all the time:

1) realize that not every medic is using a revive kit

2) reviving you can often be a risk not worth taking

I swear to god, 90% of the revives I made in my last two matches resulted in me dying 0.5 - 2 seconds afterwards. And half the time I wasn't trying to be a hero or anything either and thought I was safe.

Finally gave the multiplayer a proper go, absolutely loving it. I upgraded my system just for this game (moved from a 2500k/1600mhz 8GB memory to a 6600k/2666mhz 16GB memory!) and it hasn't dropped a single frame from 1080p60 on ultra at all, even on all the conquest maps I've been on. 970 proving to be a real trooper :)
Not that your upgrade wasn't worth doing, but you'd probably have been getting the same performance on your old system. This is an extremely well optimized title.

Last edited:
People who complain about not getting revived all the time:

1) realize that not every medic is using a revive kit

2) reviving you can often be a risk not worth taking

I swear to god, 90% of the revives I made in my last two matches resulted in me dying 0.5 - 2 seconds afterwards. And half the time I wasn't trying to be a hero or anything either and thought I was safe.

Not that your upgrade wasn't worth doing, but you'd probably have been getting the same performance on your old system. This is an extremely well optimized title.

runs worse than battlefront, BF4 and BF3.

id say its unoptimized in its current state.

runs worse than battlefront, BF4 and BF3.

id say its unoptimized in its current state.

It really doesn't. Bf4 i can still get dips to under 60fps in 4k, in this i can use 4k and use dsr to go higher (4206x2366) and maintain 60fps easily.

If its running worse than bf3 or 4 for you then something is up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom