*** Battlefield 1 ***

I was called a hacker last night because I was a medic and came top of the scoreboards with 27 kills and 6 deaths....the guy 2nd had 62 kills and 14 deaths

Had to explain I actually took flags and healed teammates...he still thought I cheated lol

Well I am still struggling to see why so many are loving this as much. Vast majority is same old BF with imo worse gun mechanics than bf4 and the snipers have just about every distance covered and are more powerful than assault guns (my experience from behind and in front of a sniper rifle).

Had some good games with friends but that was more about having a laugh than the game. I feel like i am missing something!

Had some good games with friends but that was more about having a laugh than the game

That right there is why I am loving it so much, because its fun and I can have a laugh with friends. Its not the greatest BF game ever, its not the greatest game ever, but in a year where so many big name games have fallen flat, its undeniably fun :)

Got early access to this and put about 20 hours into the multiplayer so far. They have done the unthinkable and made a very good shooter. I expected manure after bf4/hardline and battlefront and have been pleasantly surprised. Runs like a dream on win10 with 780 sli. The game itself has been a lot of fun, good maps and a decent weapon selection. Have to admit Im enjoying it.

The trouble with a lot of the admins is that they seem more interested in cheating and banning other players because they got killed by them....it's all a bit childish, I'm talking about BF4 of course....not seen any admins in BF1 yet.....but I have seen a great deal of racism though....and only last night I was called a dirty cheating black b******

Last edited:
The trouble with a lot of the admins is that they seem more interested in cheating and banning other players because they got killed by them....it's all a bit childish, I'm talking about BF4 of course....not seen any admins in BF1 yet.....but I have seen a great deal of racism though....and only last night I was called a dirty cheating black b******

It's all EA own servers for now, that's why no admins.... rentable servers are still TBC.... so it's all a mess at the moment.

Can't wait till there is rentable servers with ok admins and player base. In BF4 I would only play on a few servers due to player base and admins not making like a playground. Mature players just wanting to play with out all the name calling, bitching, hacking crap that can go on with public servers.

Just hope it's not all 24/7 type servers.... hate them so much :o.

The grind in this game is beyond ridiculous.

Just scored like 12500 points in a half-hour match of Conquest. My progress bar basically only filled up maybe 15% or so. If that. And it's not like I'm super high level, I'm only level 10.

It honestly hurts my motivation to play sometimes. Call of Duty gets it right, constantly having people leveling up and gaining access to new weapons, perks and skins and whatnot. At this point, I basically need to play like 3 hours or more just to level up once in Battlefield. Really aggravating.

Thats why when the BF1 server rental scheme starts and I rent a server, I will be a damned firm admin.

The grind in this game is beyond ridiculous.

Just scored like 12500 points in a half-hour match of Conquest. My progress bar basically only filled up maybe 15% or so. If that. And it's not like I'm super high level, I'm only level 10.

It honestly hurts my motivation to play sometimes. Call of Duty gets it right, constantly having people leveling up and gaining access to new weapons, perks and skins and whatnot. At this point, I basically need to play like 3 hours or more just to level up once in Battlefield. Really aggravating.

lol

I was called a hacker last night because I was a medic and came top of the scoreboards with 27 kills and 6 deaths....the guy 2nd had 62 kills and 14 deaths

Had to explain I actually took flags and healed teammates...he still thought I cheated lol

I got called a hacker and a "looser"(the implication apparently being i'm not tight) when i took out a heavy tank with a light mortar tank. :confused:

Think some of these kids need to look at a dictionary to figure out the difference between "lose" and "loose", its so common these days its not funny anymore.

Back
Top Bottom