*** Battlefield 1 ***

V_R

V_R

Soldato
If any-ones struggling with any of the new assignments like 15 tripwire kills or 2 plane kills I found a handful of servers if you search "unlock", people in there will help you if you help them. Took me 10mins to get 15 tripwire kills.
LUL. Thts almost as bad as the BF4 no kill servers.

@Fire_fly

My hardware usage:

sS5JojX.png

So will try and up the res. scale a bit, probably 120% I reckon...
Is that MSIAB?

Soldato
I think I'm done with BF1 until they sort out the server lag, it's making it hard to play the game and just taking all the fun out of it for me. No big loss as there are some good games coming out in the next month or so.

Soldato
Now runs like **** for me, rubber banding all over the place and none of my medals are tracking.

E; I'd kill for a bit of lag now, no textures load anymore, black screen and I can see the flag pointers, thats about it, then after around 30 seconds my entire system locks up.

gg Dice.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Flying a plane or using a tank currently is a laugh, tank shells are totally random if the hit registers, and planes are basically stuttering through the air.

Soldato
Another game of lags but it was fun fighting through the forest. I hope the servers get sorted soon.

Funny how every losing team has one of those who blame their entire team for their loss. Why doesn't anyone ever give credit to maybe just a well fought attacking team? :rolleyes:

Soldato
We've been noticing this too and are looking into what is causing it.

-Jojje Dalunde, Producer at DICE LA over a day ago

The game netcode is ok. It's just the server machines can't keep up with the player demand. I guess for now if you have such issues just look for another server.

Sorry about the bad experience. We already joined games and saw the performance issues of the server machines. The parties in charge have been notified.

-Julian Manolov, Engineer at DICE LA over a day ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefiel...when_will_diceea_acknowledge_the_servers_are/

Just tried US servers and they are fine. None of the rubber banding or ridiculous poor performance on all the EU servers I have been on.

Don't see how the EU servers can be struggling and the US ones fine. Doubt they are a different spec.

I do still see players that are playing but no option to join them.

Back
Top Bottom