*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
I can confirm things are soooo much better on the AU rather than the CU. Prey feels so smooth and BF1 is night and day difference. Feels like the FPS is up too.

At least on the Russian maps which generally run better than the base maps such as Amiens and Empires Edge.

It feels like I have my computer back again!

Last edited:
Associate
I can confirm things are soooo much better on the AU rather than the CU. Prey feels so smooth and BF1 is night and day difference. Feels like the FPS is up too.

At least on the Russian maps which generally run better than the base maps such as Amiens and Empires Edge.

It feels like i have my computer back again!
Interesting, it definitely aligns with my feelings on performance around the time that the CU dropped - was it much of a PITA to roll back to the AU?

Soldato
Found a monstrous setup by locking a few things with the new content, if you've not got it already unlock the new LMG MG14 Parabellum, for the people that already have it it's by far the best LMG out there, massive rate of fire and when prone it pwn'z. However when your even slightly suppressed the recoil goes everywhere you just cannot aim it. Use with the perks 20% quick health recovery, 25% less suppression and 75% less suppression (no suppression) and you'll activate god mode.

Soldato
Cheers, have unlocked the Fedorov medic rifle but didn't try it because the damage stats looked a bit rubbish... didn't realise it was full auto! :D

Associate
Even after a short period of decent performance after ditching the Win10 CU the game is back to being unplayable for me. Seems random, but happens more often than not.

The perfoverlay.drawgraph 1 plot is all over the place again.

Soldato
I have a feeling the CU is being pushed to my machine as we speak. I ran the monthly updates and it took the 1607 ones but I have a nagging feeling it's doing something with the 1703 in the background.

Auto apply it on a reboot. :mad:

---

Oh well the CU reapplied it's self. Had a quick game and didn't see any stutter this time. Although need to try maps like Amines and Empires Edge.

Have they fixed the servers or something because last two days performance has drastically improved.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was on Monday night with the OCUK gang and it was lagging badly still for all of us, didn't play yesterday.

Hopefully it's fixed though, was having quite a big impact on the game!

Back
Top Bottom