Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, got a problem i'm hoping someone can help with, tried to bind the console key to a mouse button to use it for something else and stopping me going into console mode like an idiot mid game as i try to press 1 for primary weapon.

got logitech setpoint setup, but it now appears that the console key can't be rebinded to do anything other than enter console mode.

my problem is now that i cant get rid of the console bind on the mouse settings, cleared everything in setpoint, but bf3 still treats it as the console key, any one any ideas ?

EDIT:

nevermind found out what i'd done wrong, i'd setup a specific entry in setpoint for bf3, while 99% of it didn't work, it seemed the console key did :(.

Last edited:
I really hate the XBow. So many times I've shot people in the head with the HE dart, only to find I took them 60% health. **** or what.

Finally got my 5 kills to get the Archery 101 dog tag, but I happy to say I'll not be using it ever again. lol

HE is for vehicles....not for people.

Use BA.

Getting really fed up with this now :(

Ive refomated my pc

Reinstalled BF3

updated punkbuster

disabled upnp router and pc

and I'm Still getting lag spikes !! :(
The problem is at ea/dice's end mate. Post aftermath its been laggy as hell. Happens on both my bf3 accounts on two separate machines. Loads of posts on battlelog about this problem.

A little bit cheesed of with this game today.

I couldnt find any AK servers to play on. Whats the point in my buying the DLC if there arent any servers other than Primium to play on?

Of am I mistaken. Are the servers with no AK, BK etc next to them just vanilla BF3 or can those also have the other maps on rotation?

It's looking like it was a mistake not to buy premium, as I bought all the dlc's anyway, I'm juts locked out of the premium servers.... they should unlock for you if you buy all the dlc's seperately that constitute the premium package anyway.

A little bit cheesed of with this game today.

I couldnt find any AK servers to play on. Whats the point in my buying the DLC if there arent any servers other than Primium to play on?

Of am I mistaken. Are the servers with no AK, BK etc next to them just vanilla BF3 or can those also have the other maps on rotation?

It's looking like it was a mistake not to buy premium, as I bought all the dlc's anyway, I'm juts locked out of the premium servers.... they should unlock for you if you buy all the dlc's seperately that constitute the premium package anyway.

get a refund on the dlc u bought.

they'll give u one eventually.

Getting really fed up with this now :(

Ive refomated my pc

Reinstalled BF3

updated punkbuster

disabled upnp router and pc

and I'm Still getting lag spikes !! :(

I've been having problems for weeks, game is unplayable for me. EA don't acknowledge any fault on their servers despite me creating loads of threads on Battlelog.

Really annoying when you're 40 kills-20 deaths into a CQ conquest, then you get disconnected from EA online. Had that a few times recently. Randomly my mate is getting really bad lag spikes. He'll go from 19ms, up to 700-800ms for no apparent reason. You can see him rubber-banding and warping all over the place for a few minutes, then he'll return back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom