Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I have a 120hz monitor. I just updated to 310.90 nvidias and it was completely smooth. We'll see if it was just dodgy drivers as I'm sure vsync or the network slider isn't the issue. I have that on zero anyway.

Soldato
Guys I'm looking for people to play BF with, you can check my stats as below. I mostly play Tuesday nights, but sometimes at the weekend. Can't fly to save my life but I'm pretty decent on foot, ok in tanks etc. I'm looking to improve my team play work on tactics etc maybe even compete at a clan level who knows. Anyone interested? Dave/DukeRaoul

Associate
Dave, cq247.co.uk although I'll be out after 7:30 tonight say hello and pop on our TS. Sometimes we are all in the same channel but feel free to ask to just do sqd work...we accommodate and can split off to go "tactical"

I may pop on tonight too mate, haven't played BF since before Christmas but was really enjoying some of the games on the BLA server!

Associate
It's been a couple things together. In the end Matt was just annoyed with you and your ways.

Like I said u can come back but the 1st thing that annoys people will just get you back to a ban.

Last edited:
Caporegime
ill post a few things now and then. no trouble from me like there wasnt before . only problem was matt couldnt take a joke . but well leave that in the past ;)

are many still playing bf3 most i know play arma now :cool:

Soldato
hey Stoned Raider popped on for a bit about 11, some of the other lads were about, but i couldn't stay long as i'd been putting up blinds all night...(i know)

Might be on tomorrow/wednesday night

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom