Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.

V F

V F

Soldato
Still extremely annoying overall though and the majority of players seem to have got even worse, chat box is full of non stop **** of your typical "eat it faggot", "losers", "STFU, I am owning you", "OMG, M320/RPG/sniper noob" getting accused of cheating if you kill someone more than 5 times etc. etc.

About the players beind sad ****s in chat.. Couldnt agree more, huge buzzkill.

You get put off so easily with that? I usually press, h? to toggle the pop-up chat box to hidden. They can insult/name call each other and whatever all they want, you don't get to read it.

Last edited:

Art

Art

Associate
You get put off so easily with that? I usually press, h? to toggle the pop-up chat box to hidden. They can insult/name call each other and whatever all they want, you don't get to read it.

The difference being that admins like Kuno have to keep the chat on to keep an eye out for TKing/cheating/etc.

It's not like it puts you off your game but it's damn anoying. Generally we warn people and then kick them if they don't stop because otherwise they just end up spamming the chat with whining because they, shock horror, got killed.

Soldato
Hahaha yeah online gaming has turned to **** nowadays I think. Every kid just screaming hacker or omg faggot because I put a bullet through their head. Kinda bored me at first, but now I just all out target that one person who's crying and try to kill them as many times as possible. Operation Rage :D

Caporegime
Same old same old still playing I see.

I haven't played it for a long time, at least 5 months, only reasons I installed it was cause I got a new GPU and wanted to see what the game is like when I can get more than 20-30FPS on good settings and plus cause I had/have a problem with my PC locking up completely with a couple of games so have been trying quite a few demanding games out to see if it happens in every one.

I'll play it for a bit as I am quite enjoying the sniping now since my FPS don't drop to like 12FPS when I ADS, however, I won't spend much time on it for the reasons stated in this thread.

Soldato
I've recently started getting a stuttering issue. The fps will say 90 odd but I will have ever so slight frame skipping skipping which is really off putting. It makes it impossible to use quick reactions to counter people... It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally.

I have vsync on at1920x1080 with 90fov.

Soldato
I've recently started getting a stuttering issue. The fps will say 90 odd but I will have ever so slight frame skipping skipping which is really off putting. It makes it impossible to use quick reactions to counter people... It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally.

What is your network smoothing slider set to in game?

Associate
I thought the Virgin Media bs was fixed but last night and tonight has been complete dog poo again. So frustrating, don't think I can cancel VM as they put us on a new contract when upgrading to 100Mb in September. So I literally can't play BF3 when I get in from work now.

Soldato
Just been on there,nice server but a hell of a lot of whingers running their mouths lol

Kinetic is my ingame name :)

We tend to ignore most silly chatter and only deal with the real idiots. However we do try and sort stuff wherever poss, ofc it's hard when your'#re flying heli's at the time ;D

Lowest possible but I've had it on that for months!

Vsync off imho and cap @ 65 (unless 120hz monitor) and that stuttering is probably just the network slider. When you turn it off it stops and interpolation..see vid. I keep it down off now but may have to turn it on as it makes my videos jag all over the place :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom