Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please stop the bickering? I hate coming onto the thread when there are new replies only to find people taking shots at each other. Leave it for the game!

Can we please stop the bickering? I hate coming onto the thread when there are new replies only to find people taking shots at each other. Leave it for the game!

Come on, we're only talking about Raven :p And to be fair he brings most of it on himself.

There was a quote that only EA, game and some other store could offer the Limited edition, does anyone have any source or proof of this? wondering where to buy from but dont want to spend the best part of 40 jibblies.

I'm sure they said that every preorder copy of the game is the limited edition. But only some shops have the codes for the time exclusive Physical Warfare Pack

More info here

Last edited:
Come on, we're only talking about Raven :p And to be fair he brings most of it on himself.

I'm sure they said that every preorder copy of the game is the limited edition. But only some shops have the codes for the time exclusive Physical Warfare Pack

More info here

Thanks mate, however that post contradicts you as only the ORIGIN has 48 hour beta access?

Fair enough guys. I'm not saying that I prefer to pay more or anything but when you think about how much use we get from these games, £40 is kind of a bargin. I wonder what the price elasticity of a game like BF3 / MW3 is?

Would you pay £100 for BF3 given the poor state of PC gaming these days?

Last edited:
I just preordered from ocuk for £28.99, already have 48hr access to the beta from my origin purchase of moh. Origin is still a bit expensive for bf3 tbh.

How did you get the extra £1 discount?

It's Showing £29.99 here

*Edit* Sod that.. £32.98 now? Oh well... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom