Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
imo anyone on a punkbuster ban list should be banned from games forums as well!
More so - banned from life, banned from supermarkets so they cant eat, they have to live off scraps.
After all they need to learn not to cheat!

Associate
I was just thinking the other day about how i miss playing BF2 on sundays and how I'd love a BF3, but then remember 2142 and how awful it was. Great news this haha, didnt know about it.

Permabanned

you did not show the rest of the thread either did you?about how its a random account that was used by the clan just for testing at the time to see what hacks do,we all used that account,we all still use the same photobucket account even today,i dont know who has that account now,by the looks of this thread the last person to use it was somebody by the name of hannah woolley (wtf)
http://www.punksbusted.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t19655.html
Just because an account that we all used to test to see what hackers were capable of is the same account that we still use on photobucket for punkbuster screenshots is linked together means nothing.i told you in the other thread the reason why its the same name (account and photobucket) is because in 2006 it was used for uploading screenshots that were used in game,just because im using the same account now to upload pictures means nothing at all.This is not my proper account,its an account that we all chipped in and bought a hack for to see what these guys see,this was way back in 2005/06.

i know more about catching hackers and punkbuster than most people because i have been on both sides of the fence,however i hate hackers and i will never use a cheat to gain an advantage,i dont see the fun in it and besides i dont need to as my skills are good enough,i dont really give a **** wether you belive me or not.

Next time Tefal post the full thread not a quarter of it,then again looking at your picture and seeing how unattractive you are make me think that you have nothing else left in your life to ponder your thoughts on,maybe you should go study extraterrestial life as you sure as hell look like one.

1260.jpg
images-2.jpg

you even have the same fingers
I can live with whatever people call me,sticks and stones etc,but if i looked like you at the age of 20 i would probably top myself,you have to be the ugliest malea in Ocuk;)
No offence mate but its true.

Last edited:
Permabanned
well done you went on the ocuk rouges gallery/post a pic thread :confused:

And you mean your excuse of it being a "test2 :p

i went on there because somebody called Tefal asked for my picture which i said was in the picture thread,however you would not provide me with a picture of yourself because i predicted exactly what you would look like which i will not repeat.Anybody with 25000 posts in like 2 and a half years(Ultimate Uber spammer) is probably in an intimate relationship with there pc..well its all your gonna get by the looks of ya,maybe you should ring up ET and see if he has a sister;)
As for the hack thing its true,wether you believe me or not i dont really care as seeing your picture and talking on here how you do confirms to me what type of a character you are.You should go find some work instead of sponging off the state.Waster!

Permabanned
Personal attacks are against the rules here.

Back on topic... i see there is still no talk of bf3.

EDIT: Just read last page... LOL

pity you did not say that to Tefal when he slagged me off first after seeing my picture earlier....what am i supposed to do?sit there and take it up the ***?You may do but i wont take that from somebody who in reality i would K_O in like 1 second and probably be up for manslaughter,thing is Tefal you always seem to start it first dont you,no matter what i say,you flame me,whats your problem?

thread from earlier, all i was trying to do was help someone whos steam account got hijacked
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=15988268#post15988268

Last edited:
Soldato
pity you did not say that to Tefal when he slagged me off first after seeing my picture earlier....what am i supposed to do?sit there and take it up the ***?You may do but i wont take that from somebody who in reality i would K_O in like 1 second and probably be up for manslaughter,thing is Tefal you always seem to start it first dont you,no matter what i say,you flame me,whats your problem?

thread from earlier, all i was trying to do was help someone whos steam account got hijacked
http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=15988268#post15988268

Well, i admit i didnt see this before posting and im sorry i got involved.

Also i dont "take it up the ***". Just because someone is having a go at you on the internet dosent mean you have to act like a child.

Permabanned

Also i dont "take it up the ***". Just because someone is having a go at you on the internet dosent mean you have to act like a child.

im defending myself mate,most people i would just let it pass by,but him..no chance!

Caporegime

I never had a go at you:/

Nor did i ask for your picture you demanded mine :p

So i said show me yours and i'll show you mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom