Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
suspension for
thevet said:
Its the internet,who gives **** as for being perma banned as i stated earlier i couldnt care less.Forum is mostly full of retards anyhow that mouth off over the internet and would not dare look you in the eye if confronted so who cares.

I guess he must be spies son or something :p

Soldato
Wow such anger and rage, really do people still think they have to make public outbursts of masculine ability to proove they are in there own mind the dominant male.

what difference would it make if you could kick half the forums rear, really some how makes you better, actually i think id rather be more adept at being able to verbally cut down someone, shame its the other way round.

still fun how such an inane thing as a computer game can cause so much anger, reminds me when i was a child and such things held so much priority in my life, these days i only defend family and my life with such vigor great fun to watch someone melt like that though!

Associate
Anybody with 25000 posts in like 2 and a half years(Ultimate Uber spammer) is probably in an intimate relationship with there pc

ironya.jpg

Can you say, Hypocrite? :rolleyes:

So i said show me yours and i'll show you mine.

Can we just end it RIGHT there please :p

Anyway, i actually played BF2 a few hours ago. Went on Special Forces and played Infantry only on Warlord. Ive played BF2 again for a few hours every week since the 1.5 patch came out (not that i notice any difference apart from the new map)

I cant wait for BF3. I remember reading something with someone at Dice and there was a question about map sizes, and they refered to the 128 vs 128 players in the MAG game, and the Dice guy was saying that in BF2 the most popular map size was 16 player, and it kinda hinted that they dont wanna go all out and make huge maps with loads of players. Which kinda sucks. I never used to play 16 player maps, it was always 64 player, and the more you play them, the more you think; "Theres not enough players on my team" even when theres 32 :p

If its 64 player or more per map, then il be happy.

Soldato
still fun how such an inane thing as a computer game can cause so much anger, reminds me when i was a child and such things held so much priority in my life, these days i only defend family and my life with such vigor great fun to watch someone melt like that though!

The funny thing is he said earlier in the 'steam hacked' thread he had 28 years experience with PCs or something so he's probably in his 40s.

You have to ask who is sadder, the young guy with a lot of posts on a forum or a 40+ year old guy with 2500 hours clocked on a game who is asserting his physical prowess to people on the internet who dare criticise those stats :p

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
What about the guy who is in his Fortys has untold posts, thousands of hours logged on BF2 & still thinks Lol EggFace is funny ! :p

O Wait, That's me. :eek: + :p

On Topic. ;)
As long as you can still Teabag in BF3 then I'll be Happy. :D

Soldato
May sound like i stupid question but im not a BF player so whatever you do dont hunt me down and slaughter me, what are the major differences between bc series and bf series?

Glad to see tbagging is till active in the online gamin community, i think.

Associate
Glad to see tbagging is till active in the online gamin community, i think.

Oh yes. Sometimes, you just dont even think about it.

About a week ago some guy snuck up behind me while i was sniping on a rooftop. He used an entire carbine clip trying to hit me while i jumped up and tried to run away from the edge of the building (At the time, it seemed like someone was shooting from below), then i saw him behind me shooting his pistol at me, and missing 90% of the shots out and he still didnt kill me. However, while changing to my pistol and dodging his bad aim i accidentally fell off the building i was on. :o

I felt like i had been robbed so i went back up there and knifed him, and without even thinking, i gave him a good solid 10 seconds of teabagging, before running away. Only afterwards did i realise, damn i just teabagged that kid.

On the subject, this just has to be posted. Its old, but so epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jz9RC0BLoQ

Associate
Please please please could someone close this thread as it has very little BF3 chat going.

Add each other on MSN or Facebook if you want to wave you e-peens about who has best stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom