Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

If you can't see it right click on BF4 > Show Game Details (if premium it'll be un grayed out) > Right Click and choose download :D

Cheers for that, not sure why they don't make it obvious to find! Well done DICE.

From Battelog - "WE ARE AWARE OF A DISCONNECTION ISSUE, WE ARE WORKING TO FIX IT ON THE BACKEND. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE" - Didn't they fix that in the last server side patch. LMAO

Josh

Last edited:
Not too shabby...
orogino.png

whats best vpn deal on bf4 and any link to vpn and details used thanks.

Mexico for £19. To quote myself:

BF4 Premium for £19 - use flyvpn trial, select mexico server, use a browser, goto www.origin.com. add BF4 premium to cart (do it on chrome and use google translate if you have issues), get to the screen asking you to login to origin, turn off vpn. use correct origin/payment info (or paypal) and pay for it. Wait 30 mins or so for all your battlepacks/other rubbish to appear on your account - THERE WILL BE A DELAY. DON'T PANIC.

You'll also need to reboot origin. You can check if you have it applied by going to the details of the game in origin and the DLC packs at the bottom will have appeared iirc.

You get all the missed premium stuff (skins, gold battlepacks) retroactively.

The new patch seems alright but one thing that can't be patched is the stupidity of other players.

Just quit after 15 minutes on Lockers as our team went from having all the flags to zero flags. It baffles me how people can be so unbearably stupid. They all pushed up the middle rather than engaging their brain and flanking around the outside. Nobody revived or dropped ammo. Squad Leaders didn't set orders.

It's just an utter joke how stupid some people can be.

The new patch seems alright but one thing that can't be patched is the stupidity of other players.

Just quit after 15 minutes on Lockers as our team went from having all the flags to zero flags. It baffles me how people can be so unbearably stupid. They all pushed up the middle rather than engaging their brain and flanking around the outside. Nobody revived or dropped ammo. Squad Leaders didn't set orders.

It's just an utter joke how stupid some people can be.

The problem of playing with "randoms".

I think part of it is the game - there's no actual multiplayer instructions (and worse still, the single-player game actually messes with some stuff - like hold-Q with a special gadget to spot, tap-Q to give infantry-level attack orders).

I think a lot of people would do these things if they realised it. They just don't.

(what I'm getting at is I think it's ignorance more than stupidity, though of course there's some of that too).

Indeed, but I can't say I'm swamped with people to choose from during the day.

Do these people not realise for themselves how ridiculous the game is? They're like machines, they just spawn, run into the middle of the map, die, repeat. It's crazy.

I think part of it is the game - there's no actual multiplayer instructions (and worse still, the single-player game actually messes with some stuff - like hold-Q with a special gadget to spot, tap-Q to give infantry-level attack orders).

I think a lot of people would do these things if they realised it. They just don't.

(what I'm getting at is I think it's ignorance more than stupidity, though of course there's some of that too).

This is a fair comment. As I said in my last post, surely they must get to a point where they think "this just isn't working" but it never seems to happen. On Lockers, our team were stuck between D and E flag with nobody thinking to cover the snow. As a result half the enemy team took E by flanking round.

All this stuff can be seen on the minimap, something else they don't think to make use of.

The noob idiots just stand by the tunnel near tower (D Checkpoint) and spam nades and gunfire while the opposite team cap flags and flank thereby winning the game. Locker is an abomination of a BF4 map, its just as aweful as Metro.

I do see a lot of people shouting "someone go commander!!". (Or more often "FFS this iz gay they has commr. Sum1 go commr FFS NOOB TEAM")

the reply "I nominate you" never seems to have the desired effect.

The noob idiots just stand by the tunnel near tower (D Checkpoint) and spam nades and gunfire while the opposite team cap flags and flank thereby winning the game. Locker is an abomination of a BF4 map, its just as aweful as Metro.

was on your mates mayhem last night won three or four maps in a row but man the team was bad :p in tdm the golden rule is you go a different way to the flock of sheep on your team ! most decent players will do this .

on locker basically 99 percent of our team just sat in spawn from the off and was ready to just die and except defeat :confused: i dont get it :confused:

me and s18 dougie pushed through but there is only so much two people can do against 32 people :p

Back
Top Bottom