Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

This is a pain... but I am trying to direct someone at home how to download China Rising for me, so don't have to do it when I get back, but the problem is, I need the instructions to pass on...

Can someone detail for me the steps I need to communicate to a "not-very-pc-literate" person? Ta :)

if you rename the user.cfg to something like user_xx.cfg does the system go back to normal with its 90 fps etc ?

not in stoney's case, he just decided to introduce my face to his bullets whenever he saw me the git :D

yeah gg's with stoney, crispy & chipmunk again, orders a plenty :)

real pain in the arse when it switches people over your join/game with, and worse off it didn't even switch back after the initial round :(.

on another note mouse sensitivity is down to 12% and seems to be ok, i don't bother with this 360 malarky, my aim and reactions are to pap to bother about it :D.

I was talking in coms for ages before i realized it changed;

Why aren't I squad commander anymore wtf is going on?!>!?

How are they in our base????

Are you guys ignoring me?

I could have changed after the round finished but I was on the smaller side so it wouldn't let me, enjoyed killing you guys for a change anyways :p

This is a pain... but I am trying to direct someone at home how to download China Rising for me, so don't have to do it when I get back, but the problem is, I need the instructions to pass on...

Can someone detail for me the steps I need to communicate to a "not-very-pc-literate" person? Ta :)

lol getting your wife to download it for you while at work ? Thats a pro wife that is ;)

1 hit kill bug still here, crosshair still missing, added sirens to all new maps which are really annoying, still crashing, are they trolling with these "patches" or what?!

Just tested with friends, 1 hit kill bug is there and one of us crashed - we didn't hang around long enough to see how long it would take for the rest of us to crash because we're now all done with this game.

I hope DICE earned enough from BF4 to last them because they're getting **** all from anyone for BF5.

That's what people always say and they STILL buy premium, you can thank those that purchased premium for keeping ea/dice in the bank. Especially full price payers

I haven't bought it - I seriously regret buying BF4 now. I'm willing to give it one more patch to see if the crashing is done with, but half of my friends have now uninstalled (and were already playing other things anyway waiting for this patch) so even if they do fix it, if they don't come to playing it then I don't think I will either way... such a disappointing end to a much looked forward to game :(

Just tested with friends, 1 hit kill bug is there and one of us crashed - we didn't hang around long enough to see how long it would take for the rest of us to crash because we're now all done with this game.

I hope DICE earned enough from BF4 to last them because they're getting **** all from anyone for BF5.

This game has been such an awful release and with me playing Fifa on the PC for the last few years, i've had enough with any game related to EA for the moment.

Buggy games with stability issues and they clearly are not learning from their past mistakes - which is the biggest concern.

That's what people always say and they STILL buy premium, you can thank those that purchased premium for keeping ea/dice in the bank. Especially full price payers

Bought main game and premium (not full price) after playing the beta.

Don't regret it. I've had at least my money's worth of fun already, so everything extra after this is bonus as far as I'm concerned.

Obviously, I'd be singing a different tune if I was one of those plagued by constant crashes, or if I was in a competetive clan, but just putting it out there: not everyone who bought premium got suckered.

I do of course feel bad for those who got an unplayable mess, and I want the bugs to be ironed out ASAP and for the new maps to be good. Any idea how long we'll be waiting for the CQ-a-like? I kinda fancy some infantry maps after being engineer for ages. Could just play TDM/Dom I guess, but Floodzone is the only really excellent TDM map IMO.

Back
Top Bottom