Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

How is it this game still runs like crap,Its even worse now after the latest patch its unplayable.

I'm just shocked at how they have not sorted this out yet with the team they have. :/

Win 7 and a crappy clocked cpu... I can see why ur getting performance issues...

Game runs flawlessly performance wise for me.... it's the general balance map design that's an utter joke...

One map has a vehicle spawn menu longer then half the frigging screen, dice didn't have a clue with what vehicles to use and just bunged them all on...

One map has 4x AA 3x attack choppers and 4 crappy useless ****ing stealth jets + a **** load more vehicles ...

It's just lazy map design plain and simple.

Had a few good games with Crispy, Mark and Marty last night then Marty turned traitor! After that server died, I joined Korso on the no explosives Locker map, and that was the most fun I'd had since release, was just hectic, not to mention I finished with decent K/D ratios!

Last edited:
trust me it doesn't, your not missing anything special :).

on another what wtf were they thinking with domination, if your gonna cram flags together at least do summat above high roof access so they can't just spam them all without moving.

:) here what you are saying - just feel "cheated"

especially with the top news item when I log into battlelog "CHINA RISING RELEASED TODAY" - what the expansion I "bought" - when I pre-ordered ?

oh I can't play as its a forced 2 week delay for non-premium members

I genuinely don't think thats been well communicated in the slightest

as I said you can still buy BF4 + China Rising as a pack - so what was the perk of the pre-order ?

same old EA it seems

I was going to buy Premium anyway - but with this sort of business I'm tempted not to bother and find another game that interests me - whilst the money side is not an issue to buy Premium - it feels like I'm feeding something I don't agree with ...

You lot sure like to whine a lot, you'd think you all had nothing else going on in your lives such is the level of angst towards a video game.

We have every right to "whine"

beta and alpha ran a heck of a lot better:

superior netcode

stable after the wonder patch

no sound issues

helis felt far better to fly

Over a month a the game still isn't fixed or much improved since day 1 release yet during beta we received loads of patches and they actually fixed/improved things but of course DICE/EA need to keep up appearances so they got all their pre-orders where as now we are stuck with slow patches (which they said wouldn't be a problem before release, said they would release PC patches when they ready rather than waiting for DLC and consoles certification etc., didn't last long did it?) and they fix maybe 1-2 things out of 30+ problems and introduce another 5+ problems

game breaking bugs/glitches; one hit bug, audio problems, invisible walls and it isn't just an odd invisible wall here and there on only a few maps but loads and on every map. They are probably spending the majority of their time and money working on DLC i.e. for the first pc client patch, they just happen to accidentally release CR weapons......

premium nonsense so even though we all have china rising for pre-ordering the game, we have to wait 2 whole weeks till us "peasants" (sure as hell makes me and others feel that way) get access to DLC that we already have "access" to.......

battlelog for bf 4 is crap compared to bf 3 battlelog, tons of features missing, broken/buggy and crap UI (IMO)

poor quality DLC so far and second assault is just bf 3 maps (and crap maps too except for CB) with improvements (IMO caspian border looks worse though [although the hill area looks better])

One map has a vehicle spawn menu longer then half the frigging screen, dice didn't have a clue with what vehicles to use and just bunged them all on...

One map has 4x AA 3x attack choppers and 4 crappy useless ****ing stealth jets + a **** load more vehicles ...

It's just lazy map design plain and simple.

Indeed.

Some of the decisions with regards to vehicles and maps are mind boggling.

Who on earth thought having an attack boat on flood zone was a good idea, hardly any one to shoot at, you can't cap any flags, can't even get to D flag and **** all room to move around, 95% chance that you bump into a tree, get stuck on something or get beached on a tiny bit of land and jets on dawnbreaker lololololol........

I am starting to detest this game, not so much because of the "game" but because of DICE and how they are going about with certain stuff i.e. premium, patching progress etc. Same reasons why I had a huge hatred towards BF 3 (although the game itself was **** which didn't help matters i.e. suppression, blue filter, OP aircraft, crap map design etc.)

@dmferret

I wouldn't hold out much hope, just look at bf 3 and its DLC packs, imo all were awful except for AM and CQ.

Bloody game crashed on me. S'ok getting spawn camped on lockers isn't enjoyable when you have a bad team and 2350 tickets remaining!

Think they have nerfed my L85A2, just mine, can't get the damn think to shoot where I am aiming. Also the Ace 23 is utter pants. Need to stop this mag dumping habbit I have, it's not working anymore.

Nothing like an SRR to the face from a bloke called Willy.

Josh

Back
Top Bottom