Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

I was enjoying myself tbh :D

I did have a laugh... But it wasn't a challenge and was a bit boring! I mean we steamrolled them both attacking and defending by literally being the only 2-3 people coordinated enough to work together! Maybe I just need to play the maps more and they'll get better when people learn them.

the double xp event would have been great if i could have logged onto any servers. would be nice to get my china rising pack i'm due to pre ordering as well.
nice 1 EA !

I do try to play as a squad in this game, and have a look at what class other squad members are and usually try and pick something to best support that... but often times people are just running off any which way.

So if am playing assault, I often find people don't wait a moment for me to drop a health pack. And often support people just don't drop ammo.

If playing recon, I try to find a nice place for dropping a spawn beacon (and typically avoid sitting sniping), only for people not to use it. One game in particular this annoyed me as it would have been so easy to take/keep a flag if I wasn't doing it alone :(

Every now and then it does come together for a great game though - just wish it was more often...

Whats your id you can join us lot for a few good squad up games. Theres usually a few of us on sometime from afternoon til early hours of the night

EDIT nvm found you on willygilly's friends list and invited

Last edited:
Out of interest, as assault why do people prefer the ACE over the AEK? Just less recoil?

AEK was my go to weapon on BF3, I had to get used to BF4 but it is also now my go to weapon.

Only had one game on silk road - kind of seems like it's pointless playing anything other than engineer on the map. Maybe a sniper...

It doesn't seem like a very imaginative map.

Absolutely rubbish, one of the worst maps on any game I've played probably.

For conquest, I agree. One side gets A-C, the other gets D-onwards and it ends up being insanely hard for the A-C team to capture D given the massive lack of cover on their side and the relatively sheltered cover on the other side. On top of that, all the high ground benefits the D-onwards team meaning that they can govern the whole area between A-C and the pivot in the map, D.

For TDM, I'd imagine it would be good with a <32 players assuming the level is centred around the army camp.

They could massively increase the number of maps very easily for TDM if they allow TDM matches to take place in different zones across each map.

Last edited:
Still feels like the one shot kill bug is still there. I Die far too quickly, then have to empty half a clip into someone for them to die. The game doesn't feel fair. I might get one game in twenty where it feels like hit reg is ok.

Still feels like the one shot kill bug is still there. I Die far too quickly, then have to empty half a clip into someone for them to die. The game doesn't feel fair. I might get one game in twenty where it feels like hit reg is ok.

Yeah, I'm seeing this too. Irrespective of how much damage I do to one person, they may just turn round and insta-kill me. First bullet=death=no chance.

Do you guys hold down the fire button, or fire in bursts?

I find that I'm doing better using controlled fire.

Back
Top Bottom